Hair Thread

qom

Thanks for the advice. I suspect that this is one of those products where the line between conservative and liberal use is a thin one. It claims to texturize very well, which is my main concern along with a little volume. Thus far every single product i've ever used just weighs my hair down. I'm eager to see what effect this stuff has.

it definitely needs to be used in small portions and i think for thin hair it works well. and make sure small specks dont end up stuck in your hair for some reason that happened to me once or twice

i have very thick hair so i find that sebastian isnt the product for me :(

and i keep my hair long now so no need for waxes or clays.

Argh, don't know what the fuck to do with my hair, it's a mess. This is as good as it can look (straightened + wax). I'd rather do something other than a jungen. Anyone got any ideas? I've thought of all different kinds but I just have no idea. The only thing I definitely am certain of, I want it to be clean, sharp, defined, no scruffiness.

3284585736_8147389c95.jpg

3284585570_40f4f35ecc.jpg

3283763791_dc99205119.jpg

3284585660_66ba40cd5d.jpg

Argh, don't know what the fuck to do with my hair, it's a mess. This is as good as it can look (straightened + wax). I'd rather do something other than a jungen. Anyone got any ideas? I've thought of all different kinds but I just have no idea. The only thing I definitely am certain of, I want it to be clean, sharp, defined, no scruffiness.

3284585736_8147389c95.jpg

3284585570_40f4f35ecc.jpg

3283763791_dc99205119.jpg

3284585660_66ba40cd5d.jpg

I don't know why you want to change it. It looks good in those pictures except just slight trim at the back cos it looks uneven. Other than that I like it. :cool:

freecat, that doesn't mean much coming from someone that won't show their face.

what i said was an objective statement ie everyone will think the same.

moreover there's pictures of my face in this thread and in the "put a face to your name" thread.

Pandemonium, I was about to have a shower and realized all the wax/straightening will come out so I figured I'd take photos then.

how is it hard to put a shirt on before u take the photo, noone wants to see your pasty white monitor tan

\

Pandemonium, I was about to have a shower and realized all the wax/straightening will come out so I figured I'd take photos then.

man you look like shit
man you look like shit
man you look like shit

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwwod.pl

"The Word of the Day for February 16, 2009 is:

gadarene • \GAD-uh-reen\ • adjective

: headlong, precipitate

Example Sentence:

Ross has criticized his company for joining the gadarene rush into the global market.

Did you know?

Gadara, in Biblical times, was a steep hill town just southeast of the Sea of Galilee. In the account given in the book of Matthew (8:28), Jesus, on a visit there, exorcised the demons from two possessed people and sent the demons into some nearby swine. The possessed swine ran in a mad dash down a steep bank into the Sea and drowned. “Gadarene,” an adjective used to describe a headlong rush (and often capitalized in recognition of its origin), made its first known plunge into our lexicon in the 1920s. The swine sometimes make an appearance as well, as when an imprudently hasty act is compared to “the rush of the Gadarene swine.”"

:/

3280147515_af4a44cf9f.jpg

hairmates yesterday. ask for kei. he gives you a massage and likes to talk about thom browne

edit: looked back through the thread and realized it's basically the same cut as jackboot

Looks good. My hair is kinda like that when i first get my haircut. I am lazy and always let it get out of hand though (like right now). Need to go a bit shorter on the side like that though

snapshot20090216165035.jpg

have to get interview haircut soon, thought id post before its all gone..

maybe if i get the job ill buy a real camera

This is pretty cool. One thing I would have done is thinned the hair right where you part it so that when somebody looks face-on at you, the silhouette doesn't look like a boxhead or a rectangle head.