Hair Thread

qom

Haven't showered yet, and not a fan of how this product reacted with falling/melting snow. Went a bit shorter in the back... shit pictures, not much detail, but it's all I have.

haircut.jpg

You wear that well. As I've said before, it's a versatile cut, and not everybody wears it well. You certainly do. We have a similar face shape. I suggest wearing it with a crisp, conservative button down. Try not to look too militant but hint at it. Then you'll be soooo cool.

i like it. suits your face very well. the glasses too.

Yeah. The glasses.

guess which hair i copied...

n1225005298_30272151_3250.jpg

yay or nay?

Yay, yay, yay... For now.

Let's see a side-shot so that we can really tell you. From this pic, it looks great. I like that jacket, too. Is that the Nom nylon jacket?

So, as I stated before...

Yesterday I got butchered at the barber shop.

It was nuts. First of all, I go into this place and my girl isn't there. I find out she's gone to some other shop all the way out in bumfuck so I'm pretty upset, but I'm a big boy (in a petite man's body) so I get over it with haste.

This lady I haven't seen before asks me if I'm ready and I say "yeah" so we do the thing and we're making small talk. So she asks and I tell her where I'm from and she says, "I'm from there to!." So she asks what school I went to and it turns out I know her son (a total tool). This dickwad had people break into my main man's house to steal his xbox. Needless to say, main man found out who it was and promptly went to his house and got his shit before bitch gets got.

Anyway, she's shaving with a straight razor the back of my neck after a very shabby haircut and she slices me wide open. It was her first day, you see.

Well, I suppose she thought I didn't feel it because I didn't flinch. Oh yes, I did. It hurt.

She's trying to rush me the hell out of there and doesn't do the mirror against the mirror thing so that I can see the back because there's a huge bloody gash on my neck now. She rushes me out of there and I give her a big-ass tip with the intention of never coming back there again.

Moral of the story? Drive out to bumfuck to see your hair girl. A good haircut is hard to find.

I fixed it when I got home. I gave myself a medieval crusader bowlcut but cut very short so its not really a bowlcut. Its like a very short, 1-lenth hitler youth that doesn't taper. It's a crew cut but for cool dudes like me. I even buzzed a Germanic rune into the side because I'm like that. Yeah.

@jack napier. nice cut. rep already sent.

can you post a pic of your right side and maybee the back and also details of said haircut. did they use thinning shears? i dont know if i could even go that extreme at work but i like it on other people.

i like the top right and i think i could pull this off. i wish i knew what it looked like from other angles though. anyone know the source

"

hair3vo0.jpg

I was kinda upset that i had to read all that and there weren't any pictures.

I'm allergic to having my picture taken, but if I can find a camera, I'll take a pic. It's nothing special, just a fix of a really, really terrible haircut.

i like the top right and i think i could pull this off. i wish i knew what it looked like from other angles though. anyone know the source

I second that. I want this mag.

someone suggest me a 'do to compliment my general look. i dont know if that militant steez would mesh as good as it would for some others like jake

I dunno. Judging from your fit posts, which I generally like very much, I don't think the militant thing is for you. It will be played soon, anyway. You have a square hairline, right?

here's a pretty shitty pic

it's growing back so fast =[

This is an A+. Good show.

@jack napier.

can you post a pic of your right side and maybee the back and also details of said haircut. did they use thinning shears? i dont know if i could even go that extreme at work but i like it on other people.

Here's a shitty, just out of bed picture of the one side - with nothing in my hair/not combed.

Nothing too fancy really. The buzz is obviously very high with not much fade, and like in the NDG picture, it just gets longer at a certain point. Definitely thinned on the top... I don't know much about haircutting, but I have a ton of hair in the first place, so whatever the cut there's always thinning. And I elected to have the back pretty much as short as the sides (so there's not much to see there), although the original picture hints at having a longer back which I'm sure could be done.

This will look a lot better the second time around, I think. Some of the front isn't long enough yet.

And also, I think this photo might be a bit deceiving around the top areas... macbook camera is not the best.

Photo75.jpg

Trev, you didn't like your buzz cut?

It's cool but I donno

I dunno. Judging from your fit posts, which I generally like very much, I don't think the militant thing is for you. It will be played soon, anyway. You have a square hairline, right?

Yeah basically

jack napier, our haircuts are similar.. hehe. mine is not shaved on the sides, just very short... and i just have a couple of long hairs to make it more feminine

i tried taking a clearer pic.. it came out dark and shitty but you get the jist

28t9zb7.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, everybody!

Very nice hair on this page :)

e0dn43n7 - I just did that now, and I am still confused. What on earth is that forum, and why is my picture there? I guess I run that risk putting my photo on the internet... hrmm, time for that to come down I guess. Edit: apparently the image has been re-hosted, and there will be no taking down. :(

Recommendations for hair products which would be suitable for really fine, curly/wavy hair just to make my hair look neater? Something which doesn't weigh my hair down making it look flat and shit would be great. For reference, I use American Crew Forming Cream atm.

I have an appointment with a stylist tomorrow afternoon, should I pull the trigger and work towards the Hitlerjugend, or go for something more conservative? Please keep in mind I work in the oil/gas industry, which is fairly conservative (even though my bosses are not) but I don't have to wear a suit or any thing like that.

Also, I know it's not long enough for that exact haircut, but like I said, I could start working towards it by getting it cut short on the sides and right below(?) the crown. I'd also thin out the top too because my hair is fairly thick. Speaking of, don't they use a straight razor to do that?

Me:

photo2mw7328.jpg

photoja9727.jpg

Not me:

wutwd7126.jpg

l_87ce8659ec755d6444c6f138acd2093c553.jpg

f92404ff321.jpg