Hair Thread

qom

can we see the pics with the "hitler youth"???

...i'm struggling to see anything other than the current faux-hawk....

couldnt find pics of my older hair because i was usually wearing a hat. doubt this really helps too..excuse the slight asian glow.

n6302476_33103985_7832.jpg

use this as reference:

2968644765_d752bde4bf_o.jpg

I find buzz's very uninteresting, that however is nice.

If I was the short hair type of person (that short) i'd go for it.

I havnt seen many pictures lately and I need to get a haircut.

I had a semi jugund with my last haircut, but its grown out a bit.

Anyone got some new jugund concept pictures I might be able to show my stylist?

^marines dont have cuts like that. buzz cuts look sharp, polished, serious and extremely care free, if one has the style and face for one theyre an excellent choice

It's cool, I can't get used to the sides though.

i agree with dino and i'd like to add that if you got short (buzz) haircut and found that it looked good on you, there's little chance you go back to longer hair. it's just too convenient. no need for expensive hair cosmetics, you don't even need a hair brush. you spend less time in shower, it takes only 10 seconds to make your hair dry etc etc.

2968644765_d752bde4bf_o.jpg

Alright. I've watched this thread from the get-go and noticed that it is composed primarily of people seeking martial, modern germanic haircuts.

What we need to do here is accumulate as many haircuts within this realm of style to answer this question once and for all.

I also just want to look at pictures of Nazis.

I am thinking of this haircut:

5.jpg

What do you, guys, think? I usually cut my hair almost this short, but not that short on sides.

Shit, I wish I had seen this before I went crazy and decided to buzz my head. I guess I'll save this and keep it in mind once it starts to grow back.

26442uq.jpg