Hair Thread

qom

inaya, I think that would look really good if you let the side-bang (on men it would be the side burn, but since you're a chick, side-bang, as in coming from the scalp), grow real long on both sides. Sorta cyberpunkish... haha

You exist to me in an anime world of steez and minimal/drapey designs.

inaya.... i would but the point would kick out on my glasses.. gotta look into contacts some time.. maybe ill do the one you are doing but ill be all blonde with it.. im going to cut my bros hair now in some surf munter style

yesss we can get the same but in diff colors... you are the ying to my yang

This might work with wavier hair. I like this kind of cut and think that it might work well for you. messy05.jpg

Alright any one who cuts their own hair...

I have a question on how to get this cut. Obviously I would use a clipper on the sides, but the top is where I'm going to have trouble. Should I make like a mohawk with my hair on top and slowly taper it down towards the sides kind of like a triangle? Not a triangle exactly but... you know taper it down from the top down.

I asked a question earlier in this thread but when I got it cut it came out all wrong.. and now I'm going to try and correct it with the help of my sister.

Thanks

^ that haircut looks like shit, at least on that guy. he'd be much better off with something shorter

Well, I have straight hair, a bit wavy, and its a bit shorter than the length in the picture. I'm pretty sure I can pull it off.

Also, thanks for all the info inaya and tg76. I was going to use this texturing razor on the sides right after, maybe I'll use scissors.

my.php?image=hairdj6.jpg

As you can see I have a low taper fade however I'm looking to change up the look. Although it is pretty freshhh I think I have to lose it. Show me some cuts of longer (mid length) hair

My hair is blondeish-brown and straight

david-beckham.jpg

David-Beckham.jpg

this too if I'm daring enough (I kinda already have a wanna be fohawk)

2007-7-21-beckham

I might be able to pull off something like this. Thoughts?

well, I'm certainly not shaving my head!

Also, believe it or not the fohawk is big in NYC although the popular cut is very different than Beckams.

I dont know what NYC you live in, but the faux hawk was 4 years ago. Only bridge and tunnel folks, out of town gay guys, fukinese, and mexican delivery guys still rock it.

Does anyone know of any websites to browse for interesting, alternative hair styles? I want something different yet not outrageous. Some of you already know what I look like, I'm open to suggestions.

But yeah, some galleries or something would be nice, thanks in advance.

yeah right here man lots of GREAT stylezz

http://www.hairstylelovers.com

cut my hair this week.

i'll post a better picture when it will be cleaner haha

also excuse the fish eyes i'm making

3143275512_db5accddb2.jpg

Great shape on you, needs a wash and some product ;) Also, just my personal opinion (im a stylist) if you maybe grew out the fringe a bit longer, or cut the sides a bit shorter I think it would look even better!

my.php?image=hairdj6.jpg

As you can see I have a low taper fade however I'm looking to change up the look. Although it is pretty freshhh I think I have to lose it. Show me some cuts of longer (mid length) hair

My hair is blondeish-brown and straight

david-beckham.jpg

David-Beckham.jpg

this too if I'm daring enough (I kinda already have a wanna be fohawk)

2007-7-21-beckham

I might be able to pull off something like this. Thoughts?

That look has really been done to death. Fauxhawks, Fauxmullets, and Short shaggy cuts are really out right now. Either go really short on the sides and clean or go long.

yeah ive been wearing a hat all day ;)

i cut the fringe at last, longer didn't look so good. hmm yeah might go for shorter side.

i'll see what it looks like when its washed haha

Great shape on you, needs a wash and some product ;) Also, just my personal opinion (im a stylist) if you maybe grew out the fringe a bit longer, or cut the sides a bit shorter I think it would look even better!