Hair Thread

qom

not really top knots but i dunno

no blondez tho

I think mine will look kind of like the second one with my hair

except blonde

I'm thinking I might keep the sides of my head really short and just pull and 'knot along the center so that it lands about where his does

people won't know if I be on that elegant tip or all about kraftwerk

all about the confusion

I agree. That's the main reason I wanted to see a blonde guy with it. Blonde facial hair is usually weird / bad news so I was interested to see how "the others" were pulling it off

i've seen lots of blonde europeans do it up with facial hair and i think it looks pretty good

reason is when they don't have any facial hair i think of some otaku type.

I used to rock that shit 2-3 years back. I used a turquoise floral headband to tie it too.

current hair is almost (not really) long enough to tie it on top too... dunno if that's what I'll do thought. I wish my hair was mad straight so I could rock an updated 90s nick carter look. shiiiet.

you guys prefer salons over barbershop or vice versa?

This is the most relative question of all time. The best haircut that fit my face better than any other came from a barbershop... ONCE.

A salon usually employs more sophisticated styling techniques for more contemporary cuts. That doesn't mean that whoever cuts your hair is an "ace" compared to a seasoned barber. Unfortunately, with haircuts you need to shop around. When you find a good one, stick with that person.

hey guys... nwew to the forum here

wondering if you guys got tips for a round head with wavyish hair...

thank you guys =)

post a pic of your hair and a pic of a haircut you like and we'll tell you if it works.

any suggestions for me??? it's gotten longer than i'm used to so I've been combing it straight back (gordon gecko style) and letting it dry--then it gets a lil' wavy. I'd like to keep it longer but find an actual style to emulate--but I'm open to any suggestions that work with my face.

this one is about a month old:

n15712815_36364843_6594.jpg

these are more recent:

img0006wz1.th.jpg

pianostv3.th.jpg

Hmmm... Any pics of what you think you'd like to go for?

tired of my topknot but can't quit now. It will all pay off when I'm riding my surfboard, throwing my long luxiuriant locks back to shed them of seawater, droplets of saline ocean in my beard.

not really top knots but i dunno

iwogzr.jpg

cam.jpg

no blondez tho

i saw this guy at a francis bacon exhibition yesterday

he looked spanish and had a nice dismalfuture ponytail. slight sideburns and otherwise clean look. sketching stuff and making notes. definitely a moment to touch peens.

post a pic of your hair and a pic of a haircut you like and we'll tell you if it works.

alrighty here we go...

this one is a few weeks old

n716525193_1397081_7848.jpg

this one is more recent

n587403671_1002502_4500.jpg

as u can see its terrible at the moment

any suggestion to get a new look? hair is fairly long at the moment

So, today was my first 40 dollar haircut (usually my mom/aunt cuts my hair) and I'm pretty happy with the results. You can't see the back but there is a faux hawk type thing climbing up the back to some spikey cowlicks.

looks ok...but i can't see the back (thankfully). fauxhawk/newhawk/whatever you want to call it was bad 6 years ago....it's even worse now, so stay away.

Hmmm... Any pics of what you think you'd like to go for?

I have no clue where to start and I'm open to suggestions. When it gets really long it gets curly and I had no idea how ot manage it. I dont even know what types of cuts i should be looking for , but im pretty sure I have a round head. I'd love some sugggestions for something stylish but not soft (feminine, poofy,etc.) I think that I come across as too effeminate because of fat in my cheeks, but I have a cleft in my chin which means puffy cheeks + hard chin....strange combo.

So i'm not even closed off to short hairstyles because they maybe what I need to get the effect I want. I'm open to facial hair too. Here are pics of me with short, and insanely unkempt long hair.

n8400559_30650536_4946.jpg

n8402909_30259426_2850.jpg

I did sort of like the curls, but i didnt take care of it at all...i was kind of bumming around that summer.

I have no clue where to start and I'm open to suggestions. When it gets really long it gets curly and I had no idea how ot manage it. I dont even know what types of cuts i should be looking for , but im pretty sure I have a round head. I'd love some sugggestions for something stylish but not soft (feminine, poofy,etc.) I think that I come across as too effeminate because of fat in my cheeks, but I have a cleft in my chin which means puffy cheeks + hard chin....strange combo.

So i'm not even closed off to short hairstyles because they maybe what I need to get the effect I want. I'm open to facial hair too. Here are pics of me with short, and insanely unkempt long hair.

n8400559_30650536_4946.jpg

n8402909_30259426_2850.jpg

I did sort of like the curls, but i didnt take care of it at all...i was kind of bumming around that summer.

So I'm guessing that you want something stylish and masculine. I'll do my best:

8.jpg

This might work with wavier hair. I like this kind of cut and think that it might work well for you. messy05.jpg