Hair Thread

qom

^i know the feeling; i haven't cut my hair in either 4 or 6 years now (i forget). yours looks like 2-3 years, amirite?

Edited by fobsquad

spencer from bionic commando has dreads.  and well.... he has a bionic arm.

mota_ru_0102114-preview.jpg

2606988773_301714a295.jpg

and bionic legs, apparently

too bad the last pic makes him look like he listens to sublime, with rome... or ICP for that matter.

Edited by wahwho11

• 4 weeks later...

tip for people suffering dry scalp/dandruff:

Wash your hair with shampoo (baking soda if you are those guys) and towel dry it. After that, apply some *COCONUT OIL* and comb it all over your hair. Blow dry it and let sit for like an hour and wash it off. A great cure for dandruff and also moisturizes your hair ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my current cut, which I think I'll stick to for awhile

photo+%252838%2529.JPG

photo+%252839%2529.JPG

Undercut everything

Bald guard up to the part line on each side

Round out the back slightly

Cut a wedge from shortest in back to longest in front

I can top knot it, slick it, wear it forward, part it

or like you see now, leave it a complete mess

Here's my current cut, which I think I'll stick to for awhile

photo+%252839%2529.JPG

Undercut everything

Bald guard up to the part line on each side

Round out the back slightly

Cut a wedge from shortest in back to longest in front

I can top knot it, slick it, wear it forward, part it

or like you see now, leave it a complete mess

I have the same haircut except I neglected it for too long. Can you top knot it? I've never tried to, but it seems too short, even though my hair is a little longer than yours.

Edited by Nifarol

who's gone through the agony of growing all of their hair out? i'm very tempted to do it but i can't bring myself to live through the ugly stages 

i have. my hair's very thick and curly (i'm at first post on this page; hair longer now) and there were definitely some awkward stages--at one point i would pull everything back with a headband 'cause it'd get in my eyes but i couldn't quite tie it yet, etc etc but it's not really agony.

more like letting it do its own thing >_> haven't even gone in for a trim or maintenance or anything. just tired of short hair atm. 

just try it. see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Any fashion / hairstyle books I can pickup like from Amazon?

Had an idea in mind about making a book with nice printed photos (print and bind at fedex or something) with a collection of various hairstyles, and hopefully in different angles.

It would be something I'd feel more comfortable bringing with me when I get my haircut, and for those who may not frequent the same place a picture really helps the person cutting your hair as a POV

edit:

Found this, is interesting http://www.fashionbeans.com/category/mens-hairstyles-gallery/mens-celebrity-hairstyles-gallery/

http://www.fashionbeans.com/category/mens-hairstyles-gallery/mens-short-hairstyles-gallery/

But a book would be nicer I think, blow up the photos for the details versus scrolling and trying to get the stylist to look at my iPhone

Edited by gettoasty