Hair Thread

qom

http://www.mymerryme...pple-cider.html

theres a longer tutorial. i disagree re:her saying to use lukewarm water, i like it as hot as my scalp can stand. just mix it gradually, i've never had it clump. i've never used the acv conditioner, but i'll probably try after seeing this.

been doing this since about a week or so before this post. my hair looks and feels better than it ever has, highly recommended.

anyone looking for something to hold shorter hair, this is hands down the best I've ever used:

shapepaste.jpg

it's almost 100deg out right now, and still hasn't lost shape or fallen like a lot of pomades or clays tend to. Smells great, washes out easily...just kinda amazing. Downside is it's ridiculously expensive :/

what is a good, cheap sea salt spray? i have the lame asain hair, but i seem to have enough hair on the top to pull that joesph gordon-levitt look. I feel like i need to condition with some olive oil or some shit first though..thoughts?

feeling this too, which is basically the same look as JGL that i posted a couple pages back. fuck yea

Dolce_Gabbana_2012_mens_hairstyle_trends_spring.jpg

Edited by mr.invincible

i've been fucking with uppercut matt clay recently - really good with a light peppermint scent. my hair has started thinning out dramatically in the last few months (at 25 :() and layrite superhold was just too heavy even though i loved using it for a year or two. uppercut is made in australia so it might be a bit more expensive for overseas du's - they also do some pomades and creams.

bJfmf.jpg

Edited by conqueror

People keep saying rotating to different shampoo/conditioner after use, is that true?

I realized I show shampoo or at the very least conditioner my hair once a week or it becomes nappy and everything gets stuck to it. Now I know why it's so dusty and it is not dandruff. Maybe some flaking due to dry scalp but my head never itches.

Will just try out the different stuff Costco has as the big bottles will last me a good while.