qom

Hair Thread

anyone growing neglect dreads? im at 4 months and still no rooting:(

316bryL2vXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gatsby hairspray.. Anyone have any experience? Now that my pomp is much longer just a little bit of murray's isnt holding enough; I was suggested this.

Also: What's the difference between Gatsby paste and murray's?

ianhair.jpg

tried something a bit different (a little sloppier i guess, ignore the stray hair) kinda wonky from the side angle, i think as my hair grows out more it should be less pronounced / maybe slick it back more?

well, here's what i normally do with it maybe i should just do the former then? it's certainly a little less severe

ianhair2.jpg

(did not intend for these photos to be so creepy)

well, here's what i normally do with it maybe i should just do the former then? it's certainly a little less severe

Definitely the first one. Looks dope.

first one looks WAY way better. not that the second is bad at all but the first is like 10/10 imo

good deal -

goombi : i have really curly hair usually so i have to kind of really slick it to get it straight, if i just use the pomade to push the 'sides' back and just put a little bit on the bangs and then let them just hang naturally otherwise it kinda ends up like that

4 real tho thats the hair i want but i can't really do it because my hair naturally swoops to my right in a big way

If you want the wavy hair, why not just get the asian perm - I do that and it works out pretty good. Just need to get one every few months.

Easy waves-

Before sleep:

1) Get hair wet/damp.

2) Tie up in a tight top-knot.

3) Sleep and let dry.

4) Wake up with mad waves yo.

cosign, mine is curly as fuck and it sucks. Makes doin that look like servo's got (which is what i want) really hard. Not to mention when its this humid and it just goes frizzy.

i have thick, wavy hair - verging on curly when it's long enough - and it's a fucking curse.

truth !!~!

i have thick, wavy hair - verging on curly when it's long enough - and it's a fucking curse.

ppl always tell me theyre jealous of my hair (pretty much the same case as yours) i just dont get it.

and i agree with you, curse that shit.

it's the same deal with facial hair

i have it and i hate it

Really? I have decent facial hair and i just buzz it back every 2 weeks, hate 2 days either side of the buzz tho. Makes me look older and my glasses stand out less tho. I think facial hair is pretty colour/tone dependant as well. them pale ranga beards.

yo check out my asian hair: big thanks to stuntastic for recommending comb. i don't know how i have been living so long without one . . . it made a world of difference with some pomade. haircut yesterday, side is tad short than i would've wanted. I always fuck myself and tell the stylist to cut shorter when they are done. next time i should just shut my mouth . . . top is same length, didn't cut any. i think it'll look better as it grows out. trying to get that ryan gosling hairdo from drive

anyways: comb + pomade

Fuck man, 1976 Bowie is exactly what I'm rocking these days. Best hairstyle I've ever had in my life.

What's the costume Franklin? Something Man Who Fell to Earth related? I bloody look forward to seeing that if it is.

what kind of product has a strong hold for styling thick hair with a matte finish, tried layrite but it wasnt strong enough

anyone growing neglect dreads? im at 4 months and still no rooting:(

I`ve done this it took quite a long time for actual dreads to develop at least on the top likely because of my hairtype so ymmv. I didn`t really do any research just stopped combing my hair and the curls got tighter and tangled. I`d like to do it again but looking back the in between stage looked pretty bad. Just got to power through.

0sf-1.jpg