qom

Hair Thread

5,890 posts in this topic

Are you gonna use it as an actual pocket comb, or general styling?

I have the 7T, which is the size of an average pocket comb. The teeth aren't long enough for me to do anything major with, so I only use it to finish off the sides, crown and back.

The 20T is nice, the teeth are a bit shorter than average combs. I only see that thing being used as a facial hair comb, honestly.

styling only at this point. and my sides will be short.

refer to the pic i posted, similar to that i say...

the thing is i haven't had a comb for a real long time now and i've been just using my hand to run through my hair. it works, but i think a comb will help settle it better. And i would want to comb through my hair during the shower to clean it out better

LJ2t4jfVTiU&ob=av2e

I've been daring all of my friends to get an "alien ant farm" since forever.

but that actually looks awesome and really unique

Are you gonna use it as an actual pocket comb, or general styling?

I have the 7T, which is the size of an average pocket comb. The teeth aren't long enough for me to do anything major with, so I only use it to finish off the sides, crown and back.

The 20T is nice, the teeth are a bit shorter than average combs. I only see that thing being used as a facial hair comb, honestly.

ordered the 6T, 16T bit big. ty again for the suggestion

anyone growing neglect dreads? im at 4 months and still no rooting:(

316bryL2vXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gatsby hairspray.. Anyone have any experience? Now that my pomp is much longer just a little bit of murray's isnt holding enough; I was suggested this.

Also: What's the difference between Gatsby paste and murray's?

ianhair.jpg

tried something a bit different (a little sloppier i guess, ignore the stray hair) kinda wonky from the side angle, i think as my hair grows out more it should be less pronounced / maybe slick it back more?

well, here's what i normally do with it maybe i should just do the former then? it's certainly a little less severe

ianhair2.jpg

(did not intend for these photos to be so creepy)

well, here's what i normally do with it maybe i should just do the former then? it's certainly a little less severe

Definitely the first one. Looks dope.

first one looks WAY way better. not that the second is bad at all but the first is like 10/10 imo

good deal -

goombi : i have really curly hair usually so i have to kind of really slick it to get it straight, if i just use the pomade to push the 'sides' back and just put a little bit on the bangs and then let them just hang naturally otherwise it kinda ends up like that

4 real tho thats the hair i want but i can't really do it because my hair naturally swoops to my right in a big way

If you want the wavy hair, why not just get the asian perm - I do that and it works out pretty good. Just need to get one every few months.

Easy waves-

Before sleep:

1) Get hair wet/damp.

2) Tie up in a tight top-knot.

3) Sleep and let dry.

4) Wake up with mad waves yo.

cosign, mine is curly as fuck and it sucks. Makes doin that look like servo's got (which is what i want) really hard. Not to mention when its this humid and it just goes frizzy.

i have thick, wavy hair - verging on curly when it's long enough - and it's a fucking curse.

truth !!~!

i have thick, wavy hair - verging on curly when it's long enough - and it's a fucking curse.

ppl always tell me theyre jealous of my hair (pretty much the same case as yours) i just dont get it.

and i agree with you, curse that shit.