Hair Thread

qom

i'm waxing my eyebrows jsut to spite you

Really?

Anyways, I'm getting kind of tired of all the comb overs (like guy about posted wanting to do) going on now. They seem to be the new juggernaut guy, although I'll take the classic comb-over that any day. You really need some handsome manly features and bone struture for it to come off well, that's my opinion.

My hair is rather wavy but I feel it goes well by just simply slicking it back and keeping a nice close fade on the sides. But not scalp close, then it loses all nostalgic and gentleman look to it.

Again sorry for shitting up thread for a minute. I'll criticize once in a while (less then the next dude cause all there is is hate up in this) but here to combtribute (dumbass pun intended)

isn't your hair like this normally (it looks less curly now)? i thought you were gonna shave?

Nah. Well, kinda. The top of my hair was x3 length and i had just been shaving the sides myself so there was a disconnect but I had been letting them grow out. Got sides blended, top shorter and layered and it's shaped into more of a V at the back.

Was gonna shave but i think i will look like a russian prisoner.

There's a difference between criticism and trolling. While I might agree with the waxed eyebrows and douchey "I just woke up but really I spend 15mins on my hair", however what you said to me just seemed random and unnecessary. It reads like a insecure sixteen year old.

But I didn't say anything to you. Why the need to jump in on someone else's conversation that's not directed to you makes you seem like an annoying 16 year old girl seeking attention. Future note: just post some pictures of your boobs. Or get back to hair. I know we all love to hate, but it's over now.

As mentioned, I did his style. The other guy tho hasn't got much hope. Especially his inspiration proves even more so.

got this jugend about four months ago

v9DQW.jpg

dWSdB.jpg

haven't gotten it cut since mostly out of laziness, so now it's just a boring mess and i wear hats all the time. i'm hella bored with jugends and similar cuts, any input on what type of cut would look good on me? saw this a few pages back and thought it looked pretty good.

hairys0.png

got this jugend about four months ago

v9DQW.jpg

dWSdB.jpg

haven't gotten it cut since mostly out of laziness, so now it's just a boring mess and i wear hats all the time. i'm hella bored with jugends and similar cuts, any input on what type of cut would look good on me?

Looks like you mucked up big time.

Going to look like a dork for the rest of your like, and there's no way of fixing that.

You're going to be stuck with it forever.

Once a jughead, always a jughead.

There may be the slightest hope, but it involves a lot more then a haircut, a lot of money, and a but of healing time.

I would start by cutting off that asymmetrical backwards rat tail.

Here, this is how I put my hair up when I go out

photo-6.png

Now that doesn't look the slightest bit douchey, and covering the waxed eyebrows was a good move.

A-

almost handsome, except now I know what's hiding behind the white, but if I didn't.

A+

you could even tighten up the sides a bit more and add some texture to the top. Although your previous pic seemed like you did, you just styled it really foolishly.

^ If he originally posted a fresh cut it could just be how the hairdresser styled it. I usually get the cut that I asked for ("oh yeah, sure, I can do curly hair" is not good enough - most hairdressers can't do cut curly), but for some reason they take it upon themselves to overstyle it afterwards. I go home and wash it straight out!

im keepin my hair buzzed for a while. my skull is too nicely shaped to hide it with hair

That's a shame. You have really nice hairs.

I always enjoyed your skull fur style.

That's a shame. You have really nice hairs.

I always enjoyed your skull fur style.

thx ! i like them a lot of the time too, but i work in a REALLY greasy kitchen and my hair just gets fucked.

what i rly wanna do is grow it out for like 3 years and then dye it blond and have mickey rourkes hair from the wrestler

^ shut up bitch

Somebody needs a hug.

But for now your bitch ass is blocked.

You don't contribute to anything nor are you the slightest bit funny or entertaining.

Xo

Sorry I look criminally insane in this photo, like anytime I look into the camera I'm about to snap someone's dog into two pieces.

5z4nj4.jpg

I've been trying to grow my hair out for years, and finally shit is getting done. I'm doing a modeling thing at the end of the month and they're dying it auburn/red, which I'm excited about. If it doesn't work out I'll just go back to dark after the shoot.

Ultimately, I'm aiming for Audrey Horne hair by winter (the long version, not short, like at the start of the season 1)

Can't think of anything to do with it. I don't have any more recent but same as March right now.

U7NGz.jpg

you should bring back your winter 2009, that shit is raddope!