qom

Hair Thread

I have a round head, infact I have been told by many Japanese hairstylists that I have great head shape. I sleep on my back.

yes, both my sister and i have round heads cause my mom made it a point to make us sleep on all sides as baby to not have the flat head.

born 82 and 83.

n588816154_2769730_436803.jpg

n6014979_38194596_9046.jpg

edit: pictures are old. i havent had a shaved head for 3 years or so. and my sister maybe 4.

im no doctor, but isnt the person who delivered you at birth (pulled you out your mom) more responsible for your head shape than the way you slept as a baby?

^

so you saying my moms had a wide vajayjay?

It has everything to do with being azn.

Know why?

Cuz azn parents have a black book full of superstitions and beliefs. Flat heads, being one of em.

Any help?

Please let me know trying to get a cut soon.

Ttmf9.jpg

Photo27.jpg

Photo26.jpg

Can I pull this hair style off or is my widows peak to bad?

Is that second picture fully representative of you widows peak? Is it really that extreme and off-centered, or are your bangs hanging down and blocking it? Might help if you gave an accurate picture...

edit: Just look up various Jude Law photos and jock his style.

Yo dogs, it's called plagiocephaly and has nothing to do with being azn. If you were born in the 90's you've got a better chance of having that shit cause ur paranoid Moms didn't want their little babby getting SIDS'd.

Honestly though, yall are probably just too pussy to shave ur heads and blaming it on some bullshit.

80's baby. and shaved it only to realize the back of my skull ain't up to par with the look.

13308_775952812263_8216198_43171633_4332582_n.jpg

^fuck this haircut...should've just shaved head too.

flat-head-syndrome.jpg

people heads are actually shaped that way? isnt that extremely flat? b/c damn that is flat. thankfully i'm the opposite

^lol babby on the right is exactly how my chinese friend's head is. Maybe even flatter(my friend). After his gf dumped him he just went nuts and decided to shave his head for no reason.

Edit: wtf I mean left

@eat skull Seriously dude, listen to ke1 and Jude Law that bitch. I had a cut similar to that pic and if its not done perfectly you will look like you're in the military.

^

so you saying my moms had a wide vajayjay?

medical miracle..the plural, that is

thinking about icing my head...
Just jack off and go to bed.

This is how I read it and how it makes sense...

Yo anyone know any good spots in San Francisco for men's haircut? Any location that can be reached by public transportation and nothing drasticlly expensive, thanks

Within SF...

Bay City Barbers has a pretty good rep. They "specialize" in rockabilly hairstyles, but when I stopped in, they were doing normal cuts. Not sure exactly how to get there via public transportation, but I was told it's near a BART stop.

I know you said SF. But trust me, it's worth the train ride! So, if you don't mind hopping on Cal Train, ride down to San Mateo, walk a few blocks to Headshots. My buddy Shane owns the shop and does a CRAZY good job. Check out my RebelRouser blog, I should have a pic up from last Saturday when I got a haircut. He takes his time and pay attention to detail, so you know you're getting a personalized haircut.

Both are relatively cheap, about $25 or so.

Obviously, I'd book an appointment ahead of time.

At Bay City, look for Nicky The Barber (he apparently introduces himself as "Nicky The Barber.")

At Headshots, definitely get Shane or Danilo.