Hair Thread

qom

First time poster.

I'll be graduating this Spring and with the potential of job interviews lining up, I unfortunately have to ditch the flowing locks. Any recommendations for what hairstyle I can go with? Picture references would be great. Preferably nothing too short.

Edited by halfguard

your hair reminds me of dior homme f/w '05. i would def keep a front fringe thing going but cut the rest sort of like a bob so it just barely grazes your shoulders if that.

see more runway images for more inspo

Thanks for the response. I do like what you are recommending but I feel like it may be a little too long still for field that I hope to work in. Definitely my mistake in the previous post, I should of been more clear when I said "not too short"; I meant like a buzzcut. Ideally, in a perfect world I would love to keep my hair but potential employers would probably not like it.

Do you have any recommendations for shorter hairstyles?

the hell country do you live in?

Maybe I'm just used to my industry and region

(advertising/Seattle)

No one gives a shit what your hair looks like unless you're CEO of a bank or a republican.

. . . but if you don't recycle - you're fuct.

Well, I'm from Southern California and it's pretty liberal as they come but with that said, there is definitely unseen expectations/standards as far as hair goes in most industries and my haircut would not fly.

Browsing the previous pages of this thread has given me some ideas and inspiration. I'll see where it takes me.

Really liking this pomade right now. good for mid-length to long hair

2846.8.jpg

greatest thing is i can still mess/mold my hair throughout the day and maintain the same shape. need to find something similar tho since it's not mine

edit: ***Not strong hold or anything, wind will blow your hair.

So you do BJJ or what

Most definitely. I train in Upland, Ca with Lucas Leite at Gauntlet BJJ. We compete under the CheckMat flag. I'm a blue belt; I wish I had started in BJJ earlier but I trained in muay thai for 3-4 years on off before taking the leap to BJJ.

Yourself?

Most definitely. I train in Upland, Ca with Lucas Leite at Gauntlet BJJ. We compete under the CheckMat flag. I'm a blue belt; I wish I had started in BJJ earlier but I trained in muay thai for 3-4 years on off before taking the leap to BJJ.

Yourself?

Dude he fucking typo'd, meant BJ* and then your mma ass went off. Welp, to each his own.

Nope, he meant BJJ. My screenname tipped him off and looking at his post history, he trains himself.

Why'd you think BJ? I have no idea, only you would know.

LOL tipped him off, as if hes some private eye. And yeah he trains himself in the art of BJ, good for him.

but, do you do BJ?

He obviously does. His best J is his ZJ though.

LOL tipped him off, as if hes some private eye. And yeah he trains himself in the art of BJ, good for him.

He obviously does. His best J is his ZJ though.

What is your problem? Seriously, I don't get it.

Halfguard is a position in the sport = tipping him off. Don't try to play it off otherwise because you have no idea what you're talking about. Private eye, tipping him off? What are you on man? Get a grip and go bother someone else. You come off as creepy as hell.

Also ignored. WABAM!

I'm trying to do a part of some sort, but I don't know jack shit about hair. How should I cut it to yield this hairstyle (if you can even tell what i'm going for) effectively, and which products would you recommend? Right now I have a really standard asian haircut that is at a medium-short length. Input would be very helpful.

IMG000415.jpg?t=1301302580

What is your problem? Seriously, I don't get it.

Halfguard is a position in the sport = tipping him off. Don't try to play it off otherwise because you have no idea what you're talking about. Private eye, tipping him off? What are you on man? Get a grip and go bother someone else. You come off as creepy as hell.

Also ignored. WABAM!

this is a website, its called superfuture. i know what the fuck a half guard is. take the goddamn joke. just cause a guy slipped one in while you were in half guard doesnt mean you have to go off on the internet community we have established here. if you dont like jokes, rude ppl, waywt fits and bad hair then gtfo. ignored. wabamz.

Yourself?

coolio. you should post here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22712

but yeah, i was asking about blow jumbo jobs.