Hair Thread

qom

tumblr_ldu1u4MAaY1qzdvuto1_500.jpg

this is dope, but only an azn or some skinny (female) model could pull this off.

I have a friend that looks exactly like this, i could've sworn it was her.

My best haircut has always been from Tommy Guns on Ludlow St. I only need to go there maybe 3 times a year.

growing out my hair really long(like spaces)

any tips on keeping my hair healthy? i take showers everyday. i'm guessing i will have to shower every other day or just keep my hair dry while showering.

wash every three days or four (lots of people say to wash it once a week but i just cant and mines turns out disgusting)

rinse with cold water

hair masks once a week.

silk/sateen pillow cases

protect hair from hot or cold

You looking to got shorter or longer?

Personally, your structure looks like it could go either way. Longer if you want to be more fashownable.

I was thinking longer as well, but I'm not really sure what styles would work. Maybe something like Spaces or Selective Beef's hair (but less epic)? I'm looking for something between the lines of fashionable and conservative.

For now, I think I'm going to take Zubin's advice and get the back and sides chopped, and thin out the entire thing. The Bieber thing wasn't a haircut, it was just a result of neglecting to get my hair cut... :o

To grow out the type of hair that yields an effective top knot, should I just get my hair buzzed and let it grow out, or cut everything to even lengths?

I've been wondering this too. I've got about 3.5 months of growth on top, I've been fading up the sides/back myself.

Is it possible to do the topknot if I keep #2'ing the sides/back, or should I let it all grow out?

help plz