Hair Thread

qom

I had clippers used on my hair for the first time in my life today, literally. My stylist used a 2 on the sides/back and faded it to the top which wasn't touched aside from texturing. Going for that model's hair that was posted on the last page.. (the dude in the Stussy polo).. should be long enough in 3-4 months to achieve what he has.. word. too drunk/lazy to post a pic right now.

This is from earlier today.. no product or styling or anything, didn't wash my hair today (just ran water through it). I dunno if I like the cut or not at this point, I feel like the line is too defined and not faded enough looking at these pics.

righthair.jpg

lefthair.jpg

angle comb to the degree you want to taper and comb the hair up and just take baby snips evenly all the way around your head. repeat for desired effect. i drew u a pic:

70yn

it will seem like the taper is a little high at first but as it grows out it evens out down the sides and back of your head and will start to look more normal to you (no one will even notice you cut your own hair unless you're really bad at it and chop too much off).

shit. i want to bleach my hair (white), again. my hair is really thin, so bleaching it would fuck it up, so i cant. but it would look dope.

neptune: go for the karen ooo. tao is hot and all, but just go for the k.o. and like they all said, you can always cut it to get tao's after.

dino: good luck with this.

tyo: just let it grow? looks good that way.

Liuj: dont shave the "hair excess" on your forehead. you'll have to shave it pretty much everyday or so. you dont want to do this. let it grow or shave your whole head.

Liuj, I say live with it. Realistically, a widows peak isn't going to alter your appearance significantly.

John Travolta would still look like himself with or without his widow's peak. (bad example but relatable)

it's more of my hair line on the sides I want to fix since it grows in more than a "normal" hair line.

But I agree with you, it doesn't really bother me much just looking for suggestions on a cuts that would suit that kind of hair line

got the layrite super hold in the mail today, shit is so fucking awesome. i have this one little section of my hair that would also be really curly/not stay back and looked stupid - this keeps the hair straight and it doesn't budge either. huge thanks to stuntastic for the recommendation.

not an issue to me, but it might be to some people - its labelled as 'hi sheen' but on my hair its just matte.

Ok now i want to keep growing my hair out.

cody-mckenzie.JPG

who is the beezy in the right of the frame?

Got a haircut, not what I asked for really, but I can deal with it. I think they cut off like 5 inches in some places, still a little shocking.

150530_948860928090_15904009_49602938_2865645_n.jpg