Hair Thread

qom

alright.

i love my long hair but im really starting to get fed up with the knots and it getting in my food and what not....

come jan 1 itll be 2 whole years without a single trim.. thinking thatll be as good a stopping point as any by now.

need to get a start on some short ideas..

alright.

i love my long hair but im really starting to get fed up with the knots and it getting in my food and what not....

come jan 1 itll be 2 whole years without a single trim.. thinking thatll be as good a stopping point as any by now.

need to get a start on some short ideas..

we should donate your hair to locks of love just to frame the letter we get back from them telling you that although they appreciate the gesture, hair soaked in four loko and skunk weed isn't suitable for wigs.

He looks sick I think. Coincidence is that he comes from the same state as me. Or is that what you were getting at?

But on the real, here's my mug/current do for reference:

Picture0028.jpg

Do it?

damn I suddenly feel very .........old

+1 for don't do it.

RE: White hair, I think I'll wait at least until I get my job back. Btw I'm seventeen, not that young. I'll take it as a compliment though!

Damn. Now I feel old.

I know an azn girl who has something similar to the Karen O. She doesn't have it thinned out at all so it looks pretty heavy and kind of adorable. Why not just try the Karen O and if you hate it, get the Tao?

I thought about it right after I posted hahaha.

You're the best~

Picture0028.jpg

Btw I'm seventeen, not that young.

:confused:

neptune, I like Tao O's hair a lot better than Karen O's, but I think Hang the DJ has the best idea in trying the latter and if you don't like it then going for Tao O.

edit: just read your last post, haha :o

Had a curly Jugend for over a year now (2 on the sides and back). Kinda tempted to let it grow out. Had shoulder length curls before, but my face is too thin for it, all that hair looked too heavy - if that makes sense? Then I keep looking at photos like this and thinking stick with a slightly less severe Jugend...

93967196.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D0037222B9849376160EA2C2DB8C0F732F3CF9EE9F8CD84009E30A760B0D811297

Dino: Jesus, two years? You fuckers with curly hair. Your head must be at least three times heavy as an asian with the same length hair.

I know an azn girl who has something similar to the Karen O. She doesn't have it thinned out at all so it looks pretty heavy and kind of adorable. Why not just try the Karen O and if you hate it, get the Tao?

yeah man im sure it is. shits so thick it does away with the need for a scarf. thats one of the biggest drawbacks to cutting it at this time in the year, i hatee feeling the cold wind on my neck

neptune- i agree with hang the dj. i vote karen o, its much cuter and more feminine looking than the plain tao bowl cut that i see every azn girl AND boy at school with. and to be practical yeah, you could always go from that to tao if you really want to (but i say dont

Anything I could do to fix my hairline looks like a crooked "M" or should I just wait for it to recede lol

photoon20101202at1752.jpg

Or any cut you would recommend, usually get a 3/4 on top and a 1 on the sides. Don't know much about different cuts, but I was thinking of just cutting the sides next time and leaving the top but not sure it will work w/ my hair + hairline