Hair Thread

qom

I'm defending a talented kid who is constantly berated by grown men, like yourself, by being called gay and other ignorant insults.

Now, the need for you to quote and criticize my every post -- it's a little obsessive or...."gay". Don't you think?

then what?

Though I'm not that fond of the Biebmiester, you cant' deny the kid's talent.

The kids a beast on the drums and pretty good with the guitar and piano. Wtf?

Here's a couple videos of the kid before he got popular and when he just a 12 year old at local talent shows under the care of a single mother. Before he had the millions of teenyboppers on his jock and before he embraced the boyband persona.

The kid's still only 16. To say you wouldn't act like a douche when you have millions of teenage girls screaming your name at 16 is being oblivious to how naive you were at his age. He's the modern day Timberlake. A "fag" now, but a fucking womanizer with mad steeze 10 years from now.

GSSGdJllqJ8

csymVmm1xTw

Bieber fan #1203 out!~

ke1 is right, i've been a biebermaniac since day 1 wooo

what i do with this ?

i would try growing it out more, but if you want want something cleaner, a jugend could suit you (and if it doesn't you can just trim it down to the "taxpayer's haircut"). but yeah, the weather's cooling down and if you don't mind unmanageable hair, it might be a good look

i would try growing it out more, but if you want want something cleaner, a jugend could suit you (and if it doesn't you can just trim it down to the "taxpayer's haircut"). but yeah, the weather's cooling down and if you don't mind unmanageable hair, it might be a good look

im on that southern-hemisphere tip so its getting hotter here. im thinking just growing it out and maybe a small trim of the sides. the jugend style is so played out here in aus

anyone with curls attempted a top not?

I had like Coolio braids in middle school and cornrows for a bit in HS. My hair was kinda long for a bit in HS; just enough that I could like grab it all in my hand. I could've had a shitty afro puff or something. I haven't had it anywhere near there since.

I'd definitely say if it's your first time that shit's going to hurt some.

the jugend style is so played out here in aus

Brisbane boy w/ Jugend here, it's def. a little played out round here, even though I'm the only one amongst my friends to have it. That said, I don't think it's too played out not to rock it, I'd wait a few more months to declare it unworthy of attention. I'll continue to rock something like it, but only when I'm too lazy/in too professional or formal a setting to rock a Morrissey quiff.

Well, that's my 2 cents anyway.