Hair Thread

qom

Got a haircut about a week or two ago. The back grew out poorly, so I went back and got another haircut. This time asked for a slight taper. Said goodbye to the long D.A.

The problem with it, was that there was a little tuft in the back, that swooped against every other hair. So it would stick straight out and back, while my hairs from both left and right side, flowed towards the middle. Sucked.

7efd3e11.jpg

deb8ed79.jpg

Styled with a bit of DAX and a mix I had pre-mixed.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Photo36.jpg

This was taken when I was 20. I just grew it and never had it trimmed or styled. Got it chopped off around 4 months after this, biggest regret ever. Currently letting it grow again.........

does anyone know how models achieve this sort of texture? It looks like some form of product was used to achieve this texture but their hair looks very natural. I'd like a haircut similar to Mat's picture but with the texture of the other one.]

something light if your hair has a similar natural texture..product wont make it wavy if youre naturally straight. oh and letting it air dry might help too. dont mess with it much out of the shower

Ayo, I've been greasing my hair slick to the back for a while now. something like Calvin has above this post but with buzzed sides. now the front of my hair is starting to fucking thin out! can this be caused by the pomade i used?

and can someone recommend me a product that still allows me to slick, but is really gentle on my hair?