Hair Thread

qom

^smells bad cuz it's just pure chemistry on your head. also burns as hell imo. even burnt my forehead after just only 10-15min. of reaction time ^^

all good now though ;)

I'd be careful with relaxers if I were you (lye or no-lye). chemical burns can be pretty horrible and can cause permanent bald spots. even if you follow the instructions, depending on your scalp/hair you could still get a chemical burn.

i had a chemical burn before, but not severe enough to bald, from a relaxer. it scabbed and flaked and took a good 1-2 months to heal and was otherwise pretty disgusting (though you couldn't see it b/c my hair covered it).

haircut looks good though.

tumblr_l5l83rTbce1qa4rpfo1_400.png

my hairz right now

still using uno fogbar(white)

let that boy cook

ih2.jpg

Would anyone know what cut and styling would be used to achieve this? My hair is relatively medium thickness, completely straight, and rather strong. Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but I'm not very knowledgeable with hair.

Hi guise, looking for hair style advice. Right now I have boring self cut hair, undecided of whether I should go short, keep it medium length and style more, or grow it out. I used to have long hair in high school and I'm having some nostalgia after looking at old pictures, but I'm not sure if it actually looked good or not, you be the judge. Here are pics of now and then for comparisons sake:

fit10hair.jpg last week

n50843355318763835226.jpg 2 years ago

oldhair.jpg 4 years ago