qom

Hair Thread

Maybe longer sideburns?

sideburns look good as is. cut looks good too from what i can see

[imgx]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5480/hair.gif[/imgx]

white person ponytail (i can topknot it too but this is what i did with it today)

i dont know what to think about it i think it's kind of weird looking and maybe stupid but i think i like it

i really like this, esp how the pony is done kind of loosely. its a style where u need to see the person's face to know if it suits them, but it looks fantastic (again from what i can see)

i like the back of that hairstyle. i think if you reduced the volume then you wouldn't have a problem. use that as a foundation and fuck around til you make something more personal

new hair, finally. also got hair product for the first time in yeaaars. redken something something matte putty

dscf3530.jpg

dscf3531t.jpg

dscf3532a.jpg

I can appreciate, the wave is pristine

hey i promise i will take pics of my ToJ within one week, i even wore it last night but no pics.

e0d9n0b5, would you recommend that putty stuff? i usually use ac fiber but my hair is getting a bit longer and it isn't cutting it anymore.

e0d9n0b5, would you recommend that putty stuff? i usually use ac fiber but my hair is getting a bit longer and it isn't cutting it anymore.

Its not bad, i've only used it twice so far. and its the first hair product i've bought in ages, so i really don't have anything to compare it to. it works well though, texture is good and looks good in as well.

Ok so my hair is starting to get a little out of control. I think i have reached a cross roads of sorts, i really need to decide whether i want to grow it out or cut it back. Thoughts??

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Ok so my hair is starting to get a little out of control. I think i have reached a cross roads of sorts, i really need to decide whether i want to grow it out or cut it back. Thoughts??

I think it'd look pretty awesome if you do the standard of trimming the sides/back pretty short and leaving all that nice hair up on top.

My attempt @ pomp the other day:

Suggestions for a super strong spray to keep the 'do in place? L'oreal just doesn't cut it.

Looks good. For times when I don't want my hair moving at all I use the strongest Elastine hairspray, only lasts 6 hours though before it melts down, shorter in humidity.

My attempt @ pomp the other day:

Suggestions for a super strong spray to keep the 'do in place? L'oreal just doesn't cut it.

just make sure u dont get any of it on yr face...wouldn't want u stuck w/ that expression.

You can wear your hair any way - it always looks dope

more "ethnic" hair

23vky7m.jpg

just had this done

haircuti.jpg

i have pretty thick hair that gets curly, gonna grow the top out and then get it done again but with more of a fade

Been trying to let mine grow out into a proper pomp but its kind of too hot for that shit. I've been thinking of getting a classic ivy league cut like this...

buzz125.jpg

Thinking of ditching my pseudo-pomp and changing it up by buzzing my head.

I want to do something other than an all around same length buzz, but not some retarded trendy 3 stripe fade non-sense.

We've all seen:

94990610.jpg

Any other ideas?

i've had a fade (sorta similar to the second picture but alot longer on the top) for about 4 months now and its actually a surprisingly high maintenance haircut. it looks dope for about a week and then it just grows out, realistically you need to be in the marines or some shit and get your hair trimmed once a week/fortnight for it to look good constantly.

I have had short hair since the second grade, and I'm itching for a change! That is my reasoning. I didn't realize it was so well liked, ha ha.

Get a weave. End of story.

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125