Hair Thread

qom

aside from hairmates, hair kuwayama, and ny shizen... any other NYC salon recommendations for asian hair?

its been about 2.5 years since i had a haircut...

You should not, IMO looks real cute.

Got that NDG buzz, barber half fucked it up. Looks nothing like the pic, but then again doesn't look bad. Got a 1 up top and no guard for the sides, shit's already almost grown outta definition within 10 days. Gonna give it some time and then try the cut one more time before I just go back to shave sides/black high and tight.

image003.jpg

Ima go for this Stephan Schneider model's cut.

and, if anyone from this place lives in the damned shithole that is Plano, Texas, has anyone been to the Salon Boutique here? It has like 50 hair stylists, one of them has to be good but I don't know where to start.

Anyone have some better pics of this du's haircut? Im not sure my hair is straight enough but i might give it a shot.

pics from UNIS s/s 2010, model is calvin rocchio, my google-fu is weak.

01.jpg

09.jpg

Anyone have some better pics of this du's haircut? Im not sure my hair is straight enough but i might give it a shot.

pics from UNIS s/s 2010, model is calvin rocchio, my google-fu is weak.

looks like some band of brothers steez. WWII america style.

Suggestions on any styles?

Ive just been growing it out and slicking it back. Keep going?

214bep2.jpg

Get it thinned and layered, you look like you have good hair to pull off alot of odagiri joe styles

quick question regarding jugend cut:

should the hair on top gradually fade into the side or is a defined line between long and buzz more appropriate?

Thats cute that you care. Here let me go shave and retake the picture.

Tools.

If you have an opinion that doesnt pertain to the topic to the thread, dont reply at all. You just look like a douche.

it does pertain to the topic...

Im trying to grow my shit out again, nothing much to do with it, I just kind of slick it back with some pomade/its natural oils. People tell me that it looks robert pattison-y but i dig it.

watchu guys think, should i just shave it all off? face looks retarded in pics

hairox.jpg

hairo2.jpg