Hair Thread

qom

My hair is long, but not long enough to get into a ponytail. I frequently wear headbands to keep the hair out of my face and get a lot of stares and strange looks as a result. Any of you longhairs wear any kind of hair accessories (other than ponytail holders)?

Just brush it to the side like I did when my hair was at that stage, if you're growing it out that is. Otherwise, I just don't see the point of wanting hair like that at such a length.. If you need to use something at all times to keep it from bothering you it seems silly, but maybe that's the lazy fuck in me..

So, I decided to rock a mohawk for a few days this weekend. I was at a party and the decision was made. Anyway, wasn't too bad, kinda made me feel like a Markmont wannabe but I have nowhere near as much swagger as he does.

so yeah,

4496129288_f530f91728.jpg

and here's me fixing it up, gotta love the Oster.

4496129858_77d63d3afa.jpg

aaaand finished product with some styling wax and gel.

4496130222_79c1cbd77a.jpg

I didn't keep it though. Takes too much work to style in the morning.

and of course, un-styled, out of focus, obligatory, people's eyebrow, mirror photo:

4496130856_4b35495db0.jpg

I'm going to grow it out and become a real girl.

I cheated and got extensions. (Just kidding...It's for a Laotian new year pageant thing I did and placed 2nd in. Now I have to keep it in until next weekend.)

I'm rusty in the ways of long hair. How to style?

aoolj8.jpg

Also, I've never dyed my hair once in my life. That hair color is unusual...

So, I decided to rock a mohawk for a few days this weekend. I was at a party and the decision was made. Anyway, wasn't too bad, kinda made me feel like a Markmont wannabe but I have nowhere near as much swagger as he does.

so yeah,

4496129288_f530f91728.jpg

and here's me fixing it up, gotta love the Oster.

4496129858_77d63d3afa.jpg

aaaand finished product with some styling wax and gel.

4496130222_79c1cbd77a.jpg

I didn't keep it though. Takes too much work to style in the morning.

and of course, un-styled, out of focus, obligatory, people's eyebrow, mirror photo:

4496130856_4b35495db0.jpg

i'm glad you didn't keep this, because you look like straight up pube trimmings. shave your god damn face/sideburns/etc

So I have to serve my national service from the 19th till the end of May...I was thinking of getting this, something military-ish friendly:

hair15.jpg

Yay/nay/ghey???

This is my hair exactly if I stick some wax in it and give it some volume. Well at least almost, my side/back grew out a little and I think my top hair might be a little longer. Going to be great when I shave the sides/back again.

Anyways, I think it's great and doesn't take long to style. Though depending on your hair length it can look surprisingly plain if you don't bother to style it at all (which is a plus if you have a job that cares).

4514388853_4e85282f2a.jpg

Current jugend thing. have had this for a long while now but tried a new person for the cut. No shaver thing, all scissors which surprised me.

I have the azn version of this right now, so its more rigid, less textured, and lies a little stiffly. As a result it's conjured up comb-over comparisons, so I think it's time for a cut soon. Gonna try and just go the same route but shorter, but with a little fade into the longer top at the sides and back and faded from shorter at the back of the top to longer at the front. Probably gonna turn out looking like a standard military crew cut, azn hair curse :(