Hair Thread

qom

Quote:

who's justin pearson?

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 6, 2006 04:16 PM

He's best known for being in the locust. Is/was also in holy molar, swing kids, probably some other bands I'm forgetting. Started 31G records, sort of a fashion icon for the whole san diego artsy-emo-hardcore scene.

Quote:

just shave a number 4 same length all around, thats all. you can do it yourself. would a real man have an "emo hair cut"? Look at all the classic style icons, simple and clean...

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 6, 2006 06:21 PM

Ah but would aforementioned 'real man' be on a web-board talking about skinny jeans and the shoes that go with them?

Probably not.

Amazing how ppl on this board will spend upwards of $250 on jeans but then balk at the thought of spending $40-$60 on a haircut. Just like how certain cuts of jeans fit and flatter your body, a hairstylist will be at least able to recommend a style that suits your face. A shaved head (whatever the grade) is definitely not for everyone.

Plus - you look the same all the damn time, no matter what the occasion. At least with some hair on your head, you can do a couple different styles, depending on the situation..

Quote:
Quote:

A55225_131CBAECF3_4.jpg

whatabout that one? looks neat imo

anyone that has a similar pic taken from the front and not the side, I'm gonna try to stick it to my head with ps 8)

--- Original message by qom on Sep 1, 2005 06:26 AM

don't go with this look. because then you just look like a justin pearson wannabe.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Feb 6, 2006 12:42 PM

haha my hair is kinda like that but longer

justin pearson is an asshole

You've got nothing but hatred!

not a fan of thsi emo/techmetal kid look. its just a bit much.

i like barbershops, and getting a nice fade. tight but leaving enough ontop to have a little bangs to push over if i want when its growing out.

i think its a haircut that suits most dudes, just dont go over the top and get a really military fade. or a low fade, which i think only looks good on certain people trying to pull off a specific look.

Quote:

also id add, most haircuts requiring hair products are lame.

unless your a rockibilliy dude or a punk you dont need any type of product. theres no excuse.

--- Original message by jasonm on Feb 6, 2006 10:45 PM

that's an.. interesting opinion.

Hair without product is basically the most bland/dry/boring/ugly thing in the world. If anything, get some texture creme pomade to give it a little big of definition, then experiment with other shit. My haircut is far from a pompadour and I still use a combo of 2-3 different things on a daily basis.

gee so many replies and so little pictures!

anyways, I'm not into the all cut off hair thingie, don't think it'll fit me, and since every man in my family have lost his hair, that a thing I'll experience later on.

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

Personally, I don't use any product, but that's because I'm too lazy/don't like the way it feels. I think it does look good, but mostly when you can't tell there's product, which might be why jasonm said what he did.

If you're going to use it, moderation is key. Don't end up like dude-bros above going all super-sayan on the bar.

Quote:

How much gayer can this site get? Seriously, figure out for yourself what hair you want to rock..this in-depth conversation about hair is insane...I thought denim talk was gay, but this is sick.

--- Original message by onpoint on Feb 6, 2006 03:55 PM

hahahahaha icon_smile_dead.gif

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5508

Quote:

theone.jpg

So, do they put whatever is in their hair in their collars as well or is it the other way around?

--- Original message by Proletariat on Feb 7, 2006 11:28 AM

if that's not a bonafide "growing up gotti" look-a-alike contest, and instead is just some night out at the club, then this is a sad, sad world.

heineken?? fuck that shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!

I hope they don't smoke in that club or else I predict a Station fire, part two.

oh yeah, and if the kids in this photo in any way represent even a fraction of the superfuture audience i'm f'n out of here...cuz I can't compete wit DAT shit!