Hair Thread

qom

Hi!

Don't know if I'm supposed to post threads like these in this section, If so, I'm sorry.

Here it goes:

I'm a bit curious of which kind of haircuts you guys prefer.

I'm going to get myself a cut as soon as possible, however I can't find any that looks nice..

I don't know if any of you are into Indie/Emo or something, but I find those haircuts very good looking (atleast some of them) but I can't seem to find any pictures on the web which I can bring to the hairdresser.

Please don't link to that friggin' emovideo that's been circling around the web, most of them haircuts are way to extreme, I want something good looking, but still clean and not overdone

If you know what I mean..

;-(~~

i think, ultimately, the best looking hair cut on a guy is a short buzz, that is to say the guys that look really good in them, look better that they guys that look really good in other hair cuts. not everyone can pull off a buzz, i haven't since 3rd grade.

heres some, like.. popular male haircuts, but they mostly look like shit

http://photobucket.com/albums/y92/dudehairfiles/

rules to go by:

if any part of it could be described and 'plastered' dont do it

if you want to part your bangs to the side, have them cut for that intent, do just push a giant hunk of bangs to the side

it should never look 'gelled'

dont get a faux-hawk

i cut my own hair, its pretty much as easy as cutting where you dont want hair to be

www.taborrobak.com

Quote:

Hi!

Don't know if I'm supposed to post threads like these in this section, If so, I'm sorry.

Here it goes:

I'm a bit curious of which kind of haircuts you guys prefer.

I'm going to get myself a cut as soon as possible, however I can't find any that looks nice..

I don't know if any of you are into Indie/Emo or something, but I find those haircuts very good looking (atleast some of them) but I can't seem to find any pictures on the web which I can bring to the hairdresser.

Please don't link to that friggin' emovideo that's been circling around the web, most of them haircuts are way to extreme, I want something good looking, but still clean and not overdone

If you know what I mean..

--- Original message by qom on Aug 31, 2005 12:13 PM

really depends on your build and head shape, certain style dont look on people. definately check the mag, i the buzz cuts with razor lines is stirrin up in italy, i saw asome pics, looks nice,but i dont kno if ill be able to pull it off.ive just been growing out my hair.icon_smile_wink.gif

Quote:

i think, ultimately, the best looking hair cut on a guy is a short buzz, that is to say the guys that look really good in them, look better that they guys that look really good in other hair cuts. not everyone can pull off a buzz, i haven't since 3rd grade.

heres some, like.. popular male haircuts, but they mostly look like shit

http://photobucket.com/albums/y92/dudehairfiles/

rules to go by:

if any part of it could be described and 'plastered' dont do it

if you want to part your bangs to the side, have them cut for that intent, do just push a giant hunk of bangs to the side

it should never look 'gelled'

dont get a faux-hawk

i cut my own hair, its pretty much as easy as cutting where you dont want hair to be

--- Original message by heartsandcrafts on Aug 31, 2005 06:57 PM

Yep, pretty much all of those haircuts are uber gay. Like indescribably gay.

untitledvvvvv.gif

Fuck I hate this look so much. That stupid fringe pushed to the side that doesn't even blend in with the side of the head. Looks like a dead animals pubes twisted together. WACK.

The important thing before I report in... my position.

• 5 months later...

hahaha, I totally used to have the swing kids era-justin pearson romulan thing going on a couple years ago....

But, my advice: get a pair of scissors, stand in the mirror, start cutting and keep going until it looks good. Get someone to trim up the back for you. Hairdressers give terrible haircuts in general, unless you want to drop a ton of cash on something you're going to need re-trimmed in a month.

Yeah man, seriously. I used to spend $40-60 every three weeks on my hair, plus the cost of hair product. It puts a serious dent in your pocket when you think about it, so buy a nice electric shaver , some clippers, or just a normal razor and shave it off. Cost of replacing blades <<<<<< haircut. Just be warned, people will start avoiding you when you walk down the sidewalk and they won't sit next to you on the bus.

If you still want to get your haircut, it really depends on your headshape. I think that one up there with the brown hair looks decent.