Hair Thread

qom

• 1 month later...

man just what i needed.

i was going to ask what kind of topical products thats good for thin hair....

i love my hair too much and it scares me that im going to go bald soon. I need whatever i can to keep my hair and make it thicker

so biotin does the trick then? looking for hair styles too

Edited by mr.invincible

I've been living off the grid, learning how to build boats on the ocean. Up here, I have no reservations growing my hair out, and it is currently its longest length ever, down past my nose. I cut the side and back myself, faded from #1 up to #3. Currently I'm pomade'ing it slicked back, and quite liking it. My 80 year old grandma told me I had sexy hair. I must be doing something right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally achieved this similar hairdo again after cleaning up the sides today:

6977388414_3ea2b4fc17_o.jpg

I like how the top ever so slightly sweeps to the side. there is nice volume to the top with still enough contrast for texture. layrite maybe too heavy of a product and will weigh my hair down, will try it out tomorrow and use really small amount. it is easy to maintain as well in terms of styling it. i just wet hair and use hand to brush to the side. i like the front profile as well as the side. happy satisfied.gif

edit:

i still think my hairline is receding though, or thinning at the front. sigh

When the time comes I will need to shave and go buzz cut

Edited by gettoasty

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of months ago I shaved off all my hair, and now I'm at that awkard phase when it's growing out and looks like shit! A couple of months more and I'll be able to do something about it, and turn it into something!

my hair's grown back to the length it was before I shaved it,  gonna try to grow it out longer.  Ideally just-above-shoulder length.  I liked the shaved thing but disliked having to get a haircut every couple weeks to maintain it.  Right now it's in that awkward middle length but I'm holding out.  My hair grows pretty fast when short but seems to slow down when it gets longer (or maybe its the relative length of existing hair / new growth that's tricking me idk).  

Any tips for making hair grow out faster?  Anything I should be aware of that stunts hair growth? 

just wait dude, i had shaved hair last summer, now almost at shoulder.

personally i dont really wash them, and use olive oil once a week or two !, supposed to help hair grow faster, but ive used it as conditioner and moisturizer.

Edited by aymerikmd

• 2 weeks later...

topknots suck so much.  

is this a socal thing or are they everywhere?

Meticulously articulated, shaven sides with topknots and a beard -> WORST

douchecanoe hair trifecta

Edited by shieldsy

• 2 weeks later...

i cut my hair shorter than its ever been (about 5/8" all around) and it felt pretty crazy... was just too sick of hair in my face.

i also fucking hate people who see how long they can get the top of their hair and then bic the sides... and i was sick of even being remotely related to that camp

on the plus side, my head is crazy soft and cutting my hair this short has shown me my hair is thick as shit  :)

A couple of months ago I shaved off all my hair, and now I'm at that awkard phase when it's growing out and looks like shit! A couple of months more and I'll be able to do something about it, and turn it into something!

this.

currently on awkward horse brush stage where everything defies gravity

• 1 month later...

My hair is so stupidly thick I've just been buzzing the back and sides and leaving the top longish, like I learned from every dude ever. 

Now it's coming in aggressively grey and it's starting to look weird. It's not even salt and pepper it's like silver and mucky brown. I'm too yung to dye. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Had longish hair and cut it since my shit is too thick to get something really nice I think.

I love how my hair feels looks like a day after I use pomade and have washed it, need to figure out a way of getting it like that all the time...

^and yeah thats pretty fucking funny and on point lol

Edited by itsbenhere

yo i have medium lenght hair ( not asian tho)
kinda like that jack kilmer pic

is it normal that i get a lot of babyhair on my hairline forehead ? godamn i have to like cut that shit with a clipper every 2weeks,

idk if its because i cut some hair not the same length as the others so theyre growin out and instand of lettin them grow i shave them ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...