Hair Thread

qom

Guest Faena

gf wanted to use me as the guinea pig but didnt tell me for a cheaper haircut around the corner.......................

First thing he did was 4'd or something with a razor to the back :(

but its still long on top,

he just didnt understand.

where is the most essential growth point of growth top?

back bottom?

cause back bottom is LL GONE

Posted · Hidden by AYIYI, March 8, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by AYIYI, March 8, 2012 - No reason given

was bored and scanned my locks.

431102_3184354083188_445083510_n.jpg

for all of my long haired brothers, do people generally look at you weirder or treat you a bit different for having long hair?

for all of my long haired brothers, do people generally look at you weirder or treat you a bit different for having long hair?

I used to imagine this when I had long hair as an eleven year old but I can't see it being the case for an adult (although I don't actually have long hair currently).

You get a lot of comments from friends/parents about job prospects etc, but I have had no trouble getting jobs in business environments with long hair.

girls wanna play with your hair (0)

girls wanna play with your hair (0)

haha! yeah i like it sometimes especially if the lady is cute. But sometime I feel like a walking petting zoo because people will come up to me and touch it without asking. shit gets annoying at times.

best dreads ive seen in ages. nice

thanks, when i first started them i was very adamant about making sure they were thin and not all wide and stuff. Im not into super thick dreads.

You get a lot of comments from friends/parents about job prospects etc, but I have had no trouble getting jobs in business environments with long hair.

yeah people in my community lowkey always try to give me trouble about how I choose to wear my hair. Especially alot of elderly people and my peers within the church etc. its annoying.

Also, when people ask you stupid azz questions about your hair

"I heard you have to put shit in your hair to get dreads, is that true?"

"are those real?"

got a haircut today

i am happy

how often does that happen for me [not often]

:) hopefully this will be a new start

was about to bring in the photo above of:

tumblr_lkbc9cXb691qh7yn1o1_500.jpg

but instead just asked for 3 on the side and mentioned how I usually style it (comb over to the left side)

worked out fine

no more $10 haircuts, i'll pay the premium...

better cutting tools, cleaner job, better service, takes their time etc.

Edited by gettoasty

Any recommendations for a haircut that won't show a head scar? I've got a pretty fat (1/4 inch) scar that runs from ear to ear and don't really like to show it. The first week or two after the cut is fine though.

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience, it is just superior service for the premium and $35 difference. That and the stylist/barber is more skilled of most likely.

So far I am satisfied with the $15

Got a $25+ haircut in LA korea town once. Never again