Hair Thread

qom

Went to Circle City Barbers in Orange, CA for a cut. I wanted to get something similar to Michael Pitt's hair in Boardwalk Empire. Except I only had a picture of the back of Pitt's head in my ipod. so the barber didn't know exactly how to cut the sides. Still came out looking pretty good though.

Edited by ADDIC

For those of you who use hairspray and wax/pomade/whatever, do you wash you wash it out before bed? with shampoo and conditioner? I don't want to leave it in my hair but I also want to wash my hair maybe once a week. Should I just find water based products or just fuck it and wash it everyday? It seems that both ways can be damaging to your hair...

Edited by Ecotrons

yeah top and sides look simple, i had that sort of cut before.

but what about the back? how about the back?

you can use the pic which I showed my hair stylist:

tumblr_lkbc9cXb691qh7yn1o1_500.jpg

I sound like Capt. Obvious, but just save the pic into your smartphone and show the stylist. easy as ABC.

Edited by DJ_Flame

\PLEASE. SOMEONE, READ, THINK, THEN REPLY. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY/

Again, i will reintroduce,

Hi I would like to get a new haircut, got long enough hair nowadays 5 months growth out of a shave so its all healthy or whatnot. I really would ultimately like to grow a topknot, as previously said, but in the meantime don't want to look like some next tribal person who's been dragged backwards out of the bush backwards..

In the mean time do you imagine i could get a 'undercut slickback' just saw it, and think it's cool. I really was hoping in the mean time of growing hair on top to have it shaved at sides and all, this is PERFECT.. i think? is it really??

links to undercut:

1) http://cs1.fashionising.com/media/hair-trends/james-darmody-hair-boardwalk-empire.jpg

2) http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/fashiontrends/michaelpitthairstyle.jpg

hair could grow for the topknot, and in the mean time i could, excuse my use of the horrid word, in the mean time i could have a trendyish haircut..

In style and clothes i'm young and so a lot more hypebeasty, i don't know if this hair cut is too 1920's for my current style but i'd like to try it, and im white and that seems to suite. and blonde, also suited, however for the topknot cause im white and blonde don't i need to be

looking a bit more asian with black hair or can the haircut suite whiite and blonde?

thoughts on what im getting with the undercut??

goal:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6725/sangtu1gr9.jpg

(is it called topknot cause i find no results in google for men, even though its same as womens)

\PLEASE. SOMEONE, READ, THINK, THEN REPLY. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY/

Again, i will reintroduce,

Hi I would like to get a new haircut, got long enough hair nowadays 5 months growth out of a shave so its all healthy or whatnot. I really would ultimately like to grow a topknot, as previously said, but in the meantime don't want to look like some next tribal person who's been dragged backwards out of the bush backwards..

How many times have you asked this? While maybe not directed towards you, this question has been answered in the thread and you even answered it yourself.

Growing your hair that long takes commitment (meaning you're going to look ugly at some point), if you can't commit then just forget it and move on. No need to ask the same question over and over.

In the mean time do you imagine i could get a 'undercut slickback' just saw it, and think it's cool. I really was hoping in the mean time of growing hair on top to have it shaved at sides and all, this is PERFECT.. i think? is it really??

In style and clothes i'm young and so a lot more hypebeasty, i don't know if this hair cut is too 1920's for my current style but i'd like to try it, and im white and that seems to suite. and blonde, also suited, however for the topknot cause im white and blonde don't i need to be

looking a bit more asian with black hair or can the haircut suite whiite and blonde?

thoughts on what im getting with the undercut??

its just a haircut, bru. get the cut, and if you really hate it then just buzz it off again and start over. nbd

I think its just that. My white person hair without a shower conforms to my dreams with no product. But his hair still looks like it has something in it.

looks great. you get bodywave, right? how often, etc.?

Just an year late but i realized a couple of people asked me questions when i was going through my posts here. Nah, i didn't use anything at all on my hair nor did any kind of treatment or bodywave. are you asian american_hearts? i got that question asked by like 3 different korean girls in 1 month, i might be on to a pattern here

faena that dudes hair looks like its at least 6 inches long (about a year of growth). yours will not look like that after only 5 months. take all of those pictures to a hairdresser and tell them what youre trying to achieve. we can't help you any more than that..

catchforusthefoxes post a picture of it purple

• 2 weeks later...