Hair Thread

qom

fuk if i had the genes i would grow a massive rasputin beard and leave the top buzzedd reaaal short. i think that look is dope(some weirdo in my classes has it)

This has been my style for about a year now, I shave my head with no guard once a week, usually nothing to the beard, I did trim it a bit last week, it was almost 4 inches long, so I took it down to about an inch or so.

Posted · Hidden by hessian foal, January 11, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hessian foal, January 11, 2012 - No reason given

I just told my stylist to buzz the sides and leave the fringe, then moved to slightly upper-class salon that I now work at, and kept a similar haircut. This is without product of any kind.

picnow.jpg

Posted · Hidden by Denton, January 11, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Denton, January 11, 2012 - No reason given

I just told my stylist to buzz the sides and leave the fringe, then moved to slightly upper-class salon that I now work at, and kept a similar haircut. This is without product of any kind.

don't take this the wrong way but what gender are you

sigh. Nice people here.

first few pages seemed like a WAYWT thread for hair, so I posted.

Obviously that's an incredibly offensive thing to do

don't remove the post and picture - you're making us look like fools :o

and it's not our fault you posted a shitty picture of your hairdoo

Hi guys just checked the thread again,

Yes I was taking stupid, but i isn't mean. To have a ponytail,

I meant to say I've been growing it three months now and its still just like a clump (4 inch) or something, maybe I should give up because ei cant stand having gay ass wild boofon hair for 6 months...

Look like this but messy

http://www.hairstyletwist.com/blog/uploads/image/img111enh123.jpg

Socially acceptable?

If you have the face to pull it off.

P.S. We here on SuFu don't really care what is socially acceptable, or that's all we care about. I can't remember...

Sup guys. My hairs starting to get long, so I definitely need a cut.

But I'm stumped on what hair style to get though.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Me at the moment. Please excuse the outfit lol. Casual day with my girl.

IMAG0734.jpg

Edited by lwkeung

that is a simple hairdo du's

get like a 3 or 2 on the side, shorter if you really want and leave the top long.

repeat and texture top as it gets longer.

i rock the same thing now but a shorter length than dj on top. short enough to rotate in a fauxhawk when i am bored

i discovered what helps is also 3-5 week maintenance e.g. getting your hair cleaned up without waiting 2-3 months at a time.

just go into the barber and ask for "3 on the side please and take a little off the top/texture"

or just print out dj's beautiful face and show it to your stylist

Edited by gettoasty

my dream of a topknot is continually dashed by me cutting the sides like 4 months in... at 6 months I start to look retarded and the sides/back never catch up with the top.

buzzed my fucking head down to #2 for the second time in 2 years. VOWING TO NEVER CUT IT FOR 365 DAYS!!!! fuuuuuu

time to invest in a hat