Hair Thread

qom

I had my head shaved, then last two weeks i decided i want a topknot,

Been growing my hair out last 2 months, and at the bag i can get a clump of it in my hand now, but no ponytail,

Should i give up?

I'm 17 so I'm not running out of hair, but clearly mine grows too slow...

Shame wanted that topknot style

2 months and no ponytail?!?!?

I'll definitely be doing this within the next year (most likely next winter). I need to grow up a bit more so my beard is thick enough. I agree that it looks really good if the beard is proper.

fuk if i had the genes i would grow a massive rasputin beard and leave the top buzzedd reaaal short. i think that look is dope(some weirdo in my classes has it)

fucking love this haircut,but it's something i wont do and cant pull off.

also, Leonard Leroy has/had this kind of bowl cut and it looks/looked great

and girls with long bobcuts or long mushrooom cuts that cover their eyes = five star status

Dior%20Homme%20Spring-Summer%202007%20Ad%20Campaign%207_0.jpg

tumblr_lp6bl13Um91qfe77ho3_500.jpg

fuk if i had the genes i would grow a massive rasputin beard and leave the top buzzedd reaaal short. i think that look is dope(some weirdo in my classes has it)

basically you want to look like walter van beirendonck

So in the path to finally growing my hair long enough to have pomade slick back my sides and style the top however I want, side part, part to one side, or pomp, I went into the barber and had it all chopped off under 15mins.

It was a bit traumatizing. In short, I went in with a pomp and came out with a taeyang hairdo.

i want to kill myself

Edited by gettoasty