Hair Thread

qom

^ I have asian hair but it's not super thick so I can style it when it's long enough. if you have asian hair and you want it to curl more, you should try shampooing it less. Idk if you do that already, but it helps a lot.

i use american crew "fiber"

mpJDSuoWjvxX_6ait5WmldCqdwKQO-Sb_oqxKo_hQpX1BshSq4lhcLRkAtTAcRe3UQp0vsEcGMfJczvGMdAjU6NC4SrSZ1yt7L3_rxPdY8k7aTzy3Xe87GRyDe8JkuWTuOKpswj264Xddve6iDyuCVk

I joke that I have asian hair even though I'm white. It's pretty fine and hard to keep styled. I've got a side part going on but my hair should be long enough to pull of what you have. I also have that Crew fiber but stopped using it cause i wasn't getting the results I wanted. How do you apply it/how much? Do you have to get it a bit wet in your palm and then just apply it and comb that shit?

Tell me your ways. The hair looks like something I'd like to get going.

i use about a quarter size amount. You have to make sure you really rub it into your hands before you put it in your hair or else it'll be too gunky. I have to say though that the most important thing I do first is to completely wash my hair under the sink and then completely towel dry it. This makes it really limp and easy to style. If i had it as a dry combover before and then tried to slick it back it'd never work no matter what product I was using.

for reference, my hair is basically cut like a really long faux hawk right now. The middle is really long and it gets shorter as it gets to the sides and then it was blended with the sides which are tapered down to a half guard.

sort of a messy pomp i guess.

hair was getting mad scraggly and i didn't know what to do with it so I just told the barber to shave the sides. I can side part but I think I'll leave it like this for a while.

Photoon10-8-11at1027PM-1.jpg

looks good dude

similar to mine except mine is longer all around. trimming the sides off in a couple of weeks.

I don't know what to do with my hair or facial hair. I've done pompadours in the past, but want something a little lower maintenance. I've just been letting my facial hair grow. I trim the mustache so I don't look gross, but the only other place I have dense coverage is the chin. I'm afraid to trim everything down because the sides will look wispy...

TLDR: Tell me how to not look ugly.

tumblr_lt2xocuXcw1r1ou8zo1_500.jpg

ive got really fine asian hair as well, and for years i was looking for ways to try and make my hair thicker and more volume looking

heres what i do to try and tackle said problem

after getting out of the shower, towel down your hair, but make sure its still kinda wet

then apply a small amount of hair wax into your (im currently using the american crew fiber)

then blowdry your hair, i tend to blowdry everything up and into the middle

your hair will be now look like it has more volume, what i would do now is apply some more wax to it and style it into the desired look

i wish i knew this years ago, let me know what you think