Hair Thread

qom

good deal -

goombi : i have really curly hair usually so i have to kind of really slick it to get it straight, if i just use the pomade to push the 'sides' back and just put a little bit on the bangs and then let them just hang naturally otherwise it kinda ends up like that

Really? I have decent facial hair and i just buzz it back every 2 weeks, hate 2 days either side of the buzz tho. Makes me look older and my glasses stand out less tho. I think facial hair is pretty colour/tone dependant as well. them pale ranga beards.

yo check out my asian hair: big thanks to stuntastic for recommending comb. i don't know how i have been living so long without one . . . it made a world of difference with some pomade. haircut yesterday, side is tad short than i would've wanted. I always fuck myself and tell the stylist to cut shorter when they are done. next time i should just shut my mouth . . . top is same length, didn't cut any. i think it'll look better as it grows out. trying to get that ryan gosling hairdo from drive

anyways: comb + pomade

anyone growing neglect dreads? im at 4 months and still no rooting:(

I`ve done this it took quite a long time for actual dreads to develop at least on the top likely because of my hairtype so ymmv. I didn`t really do any research just stopped combing my hair and the curls got tighter and tangled. I`d like to do it again but looking back the in between stage looked pretty bad. Just got to power through.

0sf-1.jpg