Hair Thread

qom

I use the Aveda product frequently. As homme.homme said, it is a bit greasier than expected But, it seems to work well to hold down the sides of my hair (thich/straight) when combined with a cream or something a bit lighter. If your hair is thick, it might not be strong enough to use on its own.

Started using this uppercut pomade made in aus. Not too bad keeps the hair firmly in place and isn't too greasy if you don't put alot in. Easy to wash out too and has abit of a cocunut like smell.

Ooookay I'm looking for an unbiased opinion here. Been doing the fairly typical pomp thing for a while, but I'm really not sure it suits my head. Love the style, not sure about it on me. Opinions? 2nd picture is a comparison on a day where didn't bother.

BNh8b.jpg

yG9dy.jpg

inb4 remove lip ring

Are you gonna use it as an actual pocket comb, or general styling?

I have the 7T, which is the size of an average pocket comb. The teeth aren't long enough for me to do anything major with, so I only use it to finish off the sides, crown and back.

The 20T is nice, the teeth are a bit shorter than average combs. I only see that thing being used as a facial hair comb, honestly.

styling only at this point. and my sides will be short.

refer to the pic i posted, similar to that i say...

the thing is i haven't had a comb for a real long time now and i've been just using my hand to run through my hair. it works, but i think a comb will help settle it better. And i would want to comb through my hair during the shower to clean it out better

Are you gonna use it as an actual pocket comb, or general styling?

I have the 7T, which is the size of an average pocket comb. The teeth aren't long enough for me to do anything major with, so I only use it to finish off the sides, crown and back.

The 20T is nice, the teeth are a bit shorter than average combs. I only see that thing being used as a facial hair comb, honestly.

ordered the 6T, 16T bit big. ty again for the suggestion