Hair Thread

qom

jsut do it already, you need to commit~!

I had it shaved a few months ago, I just got it all nice and grown again ill post again in a bit. I'm going to keep this for a bit more then I'll skinhead it again.

just try this (and shave the rest after)

ill think about it if i keep my new rick leather ill go for it for a few days at least

I kinda wanna shave some of my hair off, but maybe I'll wait until I decide on what to do.

I think this pic depicts my recent hair well, mad scientist fro

299570_10150310069008620_655898619_7759288_5815253_n.jpg

edit: also obviously accomplished the nappiness I was looking for before by just washing less

does anyone know a cheaper product that achieves the after effect of Layrite? it is a bit expensive.

by "after effect" i mean by having more of a wavy volume than slicked straight back.

Grease Monkey by Monkey Brains. Should be under $4 and like buy 1 get 1 free. Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, or CVS.

so i got the grease monkey and i wasn't getting that much of a wave. any other recs stunt?

so i got the grease monkey and i wasn't getting that much of a wave. any other recs stunt?

Price wise, that's the cheapest you're gonna get.

Cock Grease makes a water-soluble pomade, it's called XXX I think. It's I think $10, which is cheaper than Layrite.

Grant's Golden Brand is gonna be putting out a new, cheaper product soon.

Uppercut Deluxe out of Australia also makes a water-soluble pomade. Not a bad one, killer tin designs.

There's also Fiber Grease/Cool Grease. But that's much more expensive than Layrite, but they offer a whole range of holds, which is nice. Plus, they're Japanese. Everyone loves Japanese.

Shit. I forgot I have a haircut booked tomorrow. My life has become so busy that I haven't had a cut in months, and now I look like the sort of degenerate that would break into your home and steal your TV to buy drugs.

I usually get the sides and back buzzed #2 and the top kind of disconnected and just generally short/spiky/messy. Someone help me out with some hair style inspiration matching this general description. Need photos.

^ the tumblr that kidkorea posted was pretty helpful

so i need some hair help. my asian hair always looks dried out and thin. It looks fine after i shower and while my hair is still damp but it gets frizzy when it dries. i've tried using tons of different moisturizing/hydrating/whatever shampoos and lots of different brands of wax/oils but i haven't found anything that works.

im looking for that wet/shaggy look and something to control my frizz. is pomade the answer for me?

Posted · Hidden by narutofan, May 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by narutofan, May 1, 2012 - No reason given

floral print everything

does anyone else have dry frizzy asian hair? i've done the suggested methods like infrequent washes and good conditioners but my hair still looks unhealthy. im not very fond of my current hair cut so im open to any suggestions and products.

edit- i just realized im looking for something similar to what snahfu mentioned.

5764182217_be12b697dc.jpg

6084068305_65ffb699c6.jpg

i have something like your 2nd photos but 1.5 on the side and shorter front in which i put some pomade and brush to one side. really like it, and really liking the new salon i found

tbh, it's going to be hard with "our" hair to really do anything different unless you want to grow it out and part/comb to one side. personally i think i looked even more nerdy if i had grown out my hair and did a part so i went for something shorter..

plus, i do not have a lot of volume and really would prefer to use the least amount of products as possible.

tbh, it's going to be hard with "our" hair to really do anything different unless you want to grow it out and part/comb to one side.

yup, asian hair is super thin and straight. it'll stay "up" unless it's long enough to fall a certain direction. get rid of frizz by combing your hair or just let it dry completely.

the last time i had short hair, i used wax or clay to style. but i like dat dry look