Hair Thread

qom

I've had a mohawk before, and it just looked awful- made my head look tall and I felt like I couldn't wear dresses or anything more classic and girly, which I feel like I can do with only one side shaved (which sounds asinine when I actually say it, hm)

do u have pics of the mohawk ive never seen a non crust punk girl with one

lol implying ur not a closet crust punk

5731225347_4c5283667e_o.jpg

From a shaved head in August, I kept cutting the sides and grew the front but I just got it all cut down to a uniform length. (front was down to my lips and sides were shaved).

I used to have shoulder length hair when I was in hs, liked it but I moved to florida and it was way too hot. Want to grow it out to that length again but god it's a pain.

e1297m.jpg

Shot of the whole do? Have seen several variations of this on campus lately... generally looks pretty fucking good if you rock it right. Lots of options depending on high you take the buzz and what length you leave on the other side.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
what I got going on while my hair grows out a tad more..

Looks really good. If you can find a suit that fits you, you should saunter around like a big-ass Tony Leung

Cleaned up and dyed, so here's for you Baeyer

Looks really good, pixie/short cuts suit your face and frame. In the middle pic I'd push your bangs further to the side but just a suggestion.

hang,

what's your hair looking like these days?

5735258678_b433365342_b.jpg

The knot isn't as fucking huge and dense as it looks there. I'm actually getting it cut tomorrow so it doesn't look like shit when I don't knot it up. Haven't had a haircut in at least 7 months, maybe a year. Back goes down between my shoulder blades, front falls a few inches past my collar bone. Just gonna let the stylist go for it. You'll also notice I'm Yoshi.

I ate all the corn flakes, sorry :( thanks dudes.

EDIT:

@vanilla

I think it looks good

You could easily change it up if you wanted. Grow it out a tiny bit. Bleach it for dat Sarah Harding steez

Two months ago I did something very, very similar

199316_10150153906458764_609358763_8154857_7306923_n.jpg

The knot isn't as fucking huge and dense as it looks there. I'm actually getting it cut tomorrow so it doesn't look like shit when I don't knot it up. Haven't had a haircut in at least 7 months, maybe a year. Back goes down between my shoulder blades, front falls a few inches past my collar bone. Just gonna let the stylist go for it. You'll also notice I'm Yoshi.

Double Knot it SON!

It's actually quite dense about shoulder length.

IMAG0208.jpg

Did you shave your nape hair intentionally?

edit: this mess is taking way too long. Been 6+ months and I still can't tie a couple of my front bangs back. It looks decent when my hair's wet though. Tempted to throw some product in my hair to keep it lying back, though I feel it may look a bit foolish.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Double Knot it SON!

Damn I need to figure out how to do that. TEACH ME. That shit looks really good. I clean up my neck with an electric razor once or twice a week. I have to trim the nape every now and then.

^ agree x1000

Cleaned up and dyed, so here's for you Baeyer

5es753.png

Hey vanilla,

Asymmetric haircuts are tricky to balance properly. There has to be a synergy between the different lengths. I would either switch your part to the other side, or cut the (your) left side shorter. Right now it's too heavy on (your) left side, it looks off balanced. Also, I think your right side is a bit short for your texture and will probably look a lot better in a couple of weeks. This is just my opinion. I'm being a bit critical because I'm a cutter and I love short asymmetric cuts.

my hair is finally getting long enough to slick back. been getting some more looks from the ladies haha

thanks stunt for doing a review of schmiere hart, that was the reason i bought a can.