Hair Thread

qom

Yo anyone know any good spots in San Francisco for men's haircut? Any location that can be reached by public transportation and nothing drasticlly expensive, thanks

i get my haircut at emilios on mission near the border of daly city

$18 a cut from a real nice guy in a real classic no frills barber shop

read a playboy and watch sports center while you wait

an added plus for me was the he cleans up with a straight blade

also, not sure what happened but the pomade in the last tub seemed to be alot harder (had to rub it inbetween my palms alot more) and was amazing, whereas this tub seems alot softer (don't need to rub at all) and doesn't seem to hold anywhere near as well.

Has the weather changed?

If so, it also changes the consistency of the pomade (in its container.)

finding the same issue with mine as of late, has to be the warmer weather.

Could you keep it in the fridge to harden it up?

Some dudes would put their heads in the fridge or in front of a fan, after styling their hair. So it dries up the product, so it doesn't fall out of place, while it's drying.

haha (picturing explaining to wifey why I'm standing there with my head in the fridge before heading to work)

hey y'all, I'm looking for advice on a summer cut. I usually get a 4 on the sides and leave some length at the top, since I have a round face and the hair on the sides tends to stick out. should I keep going with that or try something different? I'm a fan of the high taper w/side part, but I don't think it suits my face.

face shape for reference:

http://i54.tinypic.com/wbx4xk.jpg

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Just cut my hair today....Here is before and after. Tell me what you guys think .

It's definitely a lot better but you've gotta lose the stache unless you want to cosplay as McConaughey in Dazed and Confused, a pedo, or an asshole boxer in 1899.

I am not sure what they used. I just got it cut and they did it. Any suggestions on what to use. Also, the mustache is gone, I do love all the pictures.

Looks a bit short, or lacking volume. What'd you use to style it? Might wanna try something not as heavy and compressing (right context?) like wax.

Widow's peak doesn't seem as prominent as before.