Hair Thread

qom

yes, both my sister and i have round heads cause my mom made it a point to make us sleep on all sides as baby to not have the flat head.

born 82 and 83.

n588816154_2769730_436803.jpg

n6014979_38194596_9046.jpg

edit: pictures are old. i havent had a shaved head for 3 years or so. and my sister maybe 4.

Is that second picture fully representative of you widows peak? Is it really that extreme and off-centered, or are your bangs hanging down and blocking it? Might help if you gave an accurate picture...

edit: Just look up various Jude Law photos and jock his style.

Yo dogs, it's called plagiocephaly and has nothing to do with being azn. If you were born in the 90's you've got a better chance of having that shit cause ur paranoid Moms didn't want their little babby getting SIDS'd.

Honestly though, yall are probably just too pussy to shave ur heads and blaming it on some bullshit.

80's baby. and shaved it only to realize the back of my skull ain't up to par with the look.

13308_775952812263_8216198_43171633_4332582_n.jpg

Within SF...

Bay City Barbers has a pretty good rep. They "specialize" in rockabilly hairstyles, but when I stopped in, they were doing normal cuts. Not sure exactly how to get there via public transportation, but I was told it's near a BART stop.

I know you said SF. But trust me, it's worth the train ride! So, if you don't mind hopping on Cal Train, ride down to San Mateo, walk a few blocks to Headshots. My buddy Shane owns the shop and does a CRAZY good job. Check out my RebelRouser blog, I should have a pic up from last Saturday when I got a haircut. He takes his time and pay attention to detail, so you know you're getting a personalized haircut.

Both are relatively cheap, about $25 or so.

Obviously, I'd book an appointment ahead of time.

At Bay City, look for Nicky The Barber (he apparently introduces himself as "Nicky The Barber.")

At Headshots, definitely get Shane or Danilo.