Hair Thread

qom

my barber is a 70yr old italian man called frank who barely speaks english and listens to opera 24x7. still the only du in the city (sup adelaide) who uses a cut throat razor. has tubs of murray's for sale on his shelf that look like they have been there for at least 20 years. you can't book an appointment and generally have to wait 1-2hrs for a haircut, but he does have multiple copies of various time magazine from 1996 for you to read and maybe today's paper if you're lucky. the best.

speaking of Cali...got my haircut at Hawleywoods in Costa Mesa. 25 bucks for an hour haircut and straight razor neck/edges shave, also old school neck massage machine at the end. Guys only/pabst while you're getting a cut. pretty solid imo.

I can't think of one Asian I know who wouldn't look like more a hard ass sporting a plain, closely cropped buzz. Its boring on black guys to me considering they can have so many sweet 'dos I can't ever have, but I dig on azns.

Just thinking aloud..

^ Unfortunately for most asians, the back of their heads are pretty flat, so cropped do might not turn out so nice since these depend alot on the shape of the skull

At least that what my hairstylist buddies tell me

i pay $20 + tip at a place in long beach where they blast hardcore punk tunes and have playboy magazines to read while you wait

i also get a hot shave on the back of my neck, booyah

and my barber has the dopest tatoos

this place?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/syndicate-barber-shop-long-beach

ive been meaning to go there, i get my hair did at Legacy in huntington beach but ive been trying to find a place closer in long beach

eh thinking about it, it might be an exaggerated issue, but it matters for certain hair styles, especially such as a jugend, where the hair on top contrasts with the sides and the back. The side profile won't look balanced. Not all asian heads are flat really, but it tends to be a thing with them. Once a hair stylist pointed it out to me, I could see it, but its not on every Asian.

I don't think a bald asian will have this baldhead problem really.

edit: flat head means not enough of a taper from the top back of the skull down to the nape

this place?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/syndicate-barber-shop-long-beach

ive been meaning to go there, i get my hair did at Legacy in huntington beach but ive been trying to find a place closer in long beach

Yep, that's the one.

I highly recommend it.

Yo dogs, it's called plagiocephaly and has nothing to do with being azn. If you were born in the 90's you've got a better chance of having that shit cause ur paranoid Moms didn't want their little babby getting SIDS'd.

Honestly though, yall are probably just too pussy to shave ur heads and blaming it on some bullshit.

Was born in 90', and my mom swears she laid me on my side to avoid flathead. Makes sense because I now sleep only on my side, never on my back.

Dudes with "flat" heads should check to see if they naturally sleep on their back.