Hair Thread

qom

after shaving my head for 3 years..decided to try something new. combo of murrays/layrite super hold. not a really "high sheen" combination at all.

sweet georgia brown red has a lot of sheen...but not much hold at all.

p.s. I dont have herpes...I got high sticked.

5588069566_6bfd07b9bd_z.jpghair1

nevertheless that's a fresh cut dino! What did you do with your locks? I shaved all my hair off in the in the fall and made this mistake of donating to locks of love... heard a lot of dirt on them since.

Cut by Hawleywoods in Newtown, Sydney. Just discovered Layrite, I'm always looking for a great hair product and I reckon I've found my favourite so far. It has a really nice texture, scent and washes out with water.

IMG_0928-copy.jpg

Guest walter_is_lame

Trevor,

I love the hair but please clean up the beard a bit more. Would be so many more levels of dope if there was just stubble there.

thanks for all the feedback, beard isnt going anywhere though. for those of you that have been on here as long as i have you might remember my beardless, school boy bitch clean shaven face from my high school days.. frankly i just dont like how i look with a bare face

i saw some "stubble" talk and whatnot so close enough..

but anyway, i did trim up the bottom neck line this morning before i left the house, ya happy?

and mp, its only on the left side. right looks like a normal fade

looking dinomight boiiii

This is me at ~6 months. Just last week I graduated to the middle part. I'm estimating another 3 months and I'll be able to tie the entire thing into a knot.

orkpc3.jpg

What can I do about this bulbous mass of hair in the back? I'm pretty damn skinny, so any exaggeration to the size of my hair makes my head look FUCKING HUGE.

2vmvbza.jpg