Hair Thread

qom

But it's (Layrite) far superior to any gel.

- Doesn't flake.

- Doesn't harden the way gel does.

- Smells better.

- Doesn't feel like gel.

- Better hold.

Just all around better than gel. Nothing left to say.

will layrite wash out easily with normal shampoo? edit: found the ans from earlier pages.

awkward photobooth shot. should i get my sides tapered? or just leave it as it is?

vote tapered too

from my understanding pom-aids make the hair shiny? While I will probably pick some up, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good product for shorter hair that has a matte look to it with a strong-ish hold (I have thick hair). I am getting a basic hair cut with short sides and a bit longer on top.

i have semi-sparsely growing prickly asian facial hair where the individual hairs hardly grow at an even rate. anyone with experience know how i can tame my inner beast and keep my beard from being weird?

this is my 2nd time attempting to grow it out in a year, the first time it ending up looking bin laden-esque. beardkeeping is a new craft to me

It is called 'Pusher'

I don't know much about hair products. The barber recommended it/put it in my hair. I used to use schwarzkopf rough up or 4-play. To contrast the shiny-ness of the 'Pisher' I bought some American Crew Fiber as well because it is matte.

i have the worst hair ever:

black asian x croatian hair thats super thick and dense.

2 collicks, and it doesn't lay down unless its over 3.5" long.

even looks kinda shitty in hats....

What the fuck to do?

I either cut it semi-short and wax it into a business haircut, grow it out mid-length and look like a normal asian, or grow it all the way out like I'm currently doing.

Could always buzz it. I would advise against the all-too-common asian fauxhawk. Just looks childish anyways.

After growing out a mini fro over the past month I think im finally ready to make the trip to the barber. But I dont know what to call what I want 3 up top? 2 around the sides and back and a taper in front and back?

Here goes nothin

uh that's a pretty simple cut you're describing, man.

I'm rocking the mini fro and I've never liked this length, but I keep seeing dope fro's whenever I think about cutting it.

Yeah I know, most of the time ive either had a fro or attempted to cut my hair myself so this barber thing is still a lil new to me. But im tryin to throw some flair into it by maybe letting the top dread up a little. I dont know, I might keep the fro goin get a shape up instead or somethin. Its hard to let go of the length when this shits the softest its ever been. Mini fros are the worse, but if youre going to grow it out do werk. I been rockin beanies and caps when im not at work but look like a chocolate steve harvey minus the fresh line up when im on the clock.

yeah man I kinda wanna get a lineup to clean it up a little, but I keep thinking I'll look Steve Harvey as fuck

also noticed my hair is softer and easier to comb than the last time I grew it out to even this long. I've been conditioning it often and very rarely shampooing. just water on most days. this is working.

This is my take on the (white) fro.

i've been buzzing my hair for the last couple of years, but decided to let it grow again last august and this is how it looks like now. i basically just shampoo it and let him do his thing.

Photoon2011-03-01at1052.jpg

@Egpt, I was referring to your hair.

^ Always intrigued/confused me how whenever it fell forward, he would just brush it back up and it would stay. I'm gonna say white person feathery hair + no shower + a little hairspray?