Hair Thread

qom

DO SHOW MAMA

COME FIND/GET ME

yeah man i wanna see wills hair too - mad homo :P

fuck taking pictures at that time and it's not like we wanted but it still looks nice.

we will do something better next week and we will take pictures.

it was hard to braid since my hair is silky and thin (and other stuff). she kept pulling it and braiding it really tightly, but it started to loosen up after the first hour.

re: bleaching

i've been bleaching my eyebrows for over a year, now and i cant think about stopping doing it.

i tried letting them to return to their normal colour but i just cant. i can wear a fucking dress and swag it out but i cant "have" eyebrows.

what the fuck is wrong with me?

I end up looking very kpop with product. I'm sorta damned if I do, etc. I'm just looking to see if there are any relaxed mid-length hair styles that I could try out.

perm that shid

considering getting a loose perm, but can't find any decent pictures to fuel the fire. Got any?

Also, unofficially starting a petition for a pic of Wil's invisibrows.

Maybe this is better in 'Random Thoughts' or 'Superconfessional'...

I haven't cut my hair in two years, partly because I was used to getting cheap haircuts and didn't want to justify a price increase when I changed cities. I wear my hair tied up 90% of the time which is really the only 'look' I enjoy with my long hair. I get really annoyed when it's down because it always ends up in my face. I can't decide if I should wait it out through winter when wearing it tied up isn't so annoying or just cut it off. The upside is easier maintenance and I can wear hats again.

Sorry for the rambling... anyways, hair up, hair down

286.jpg

180632_1570844433306_1301366437_31405777_1737002_n.jpg

I end up looking very kpop with product. I'm sorta damned if I do, etc. I'm just looking to see if there are any relaxed mid-length hair styles that I could try out.

considering getting a loose perm, but can't find any decent pictures to fuel the fire. Got any?

Also, unofficially starting a petition for a pic of Wil's invisibrows.

how would a perm make you look less kpop? well, it would probably make you look a little jap..

i probably have similar hair to yours.. have you considered using some product to make a mini pomp?

unbraided one side. now i look some some african-american who got a perm.

it's not the right post, but you said something about your hair being too thin/ silky or something.

yo, i know your hairdresser doesn't wanna bleach your hair, but honestly, your hair isn't that thin or bad or nothing. with a bit of bleach and the right products, your hair would braid WAY easier and wouldn,t be that damaged. although it would take you some to get it white...

something that should work though is braiding IN and under the braids (well under the corn rows, you know?) with synthetic. it doesn't show, hair looks much thicker, braids are stronger, etc.

the chick did that when i had extensions and seriously my hair is WAY thinner than yours and the result was excellent.

oh, and for your eyebrows. i saw pics of you with brows and it looks super good. i just like how they give character to one's face. there's just something sexy and wild about them..