Hair Thread

qom

What about the Ethan Hawke in Before Sunrise/Reality Bites-esque look? Looks more like natural oils to brush back hair as opposed to products to slick it back.

I had a similar cut for most of last year. What I've found is that its difficult to keep the hair oily enough to hold itself back without appearing borderline disgusting. It may have been just my particular hair type and growth pattern, but if you plan on washing it on a semi-regular basis be prepared for good days and bad. All in all, I loved the look but it was just too much of a pain in the ass.

when my hair is 3 days dirty i CAN do that... but it looks fucking disgusting. i want there to be a product that doesn't look like product and doesn't feel like product and doesn't SMELL like product.

I know exactly what you guys are talking about: hair that's too dry and not enough weight right after washing... and too oily after 3 days of no wash.

There has to be a product that can replicate the 2-day-no-wash look without being too waxy/greasy.

I'm getting a new cut this week, so I'll ask. I have medium length, thick, wavy hair with a cowlick in the front that is currently all the same length that I wear pushed back. I intend to clean up the sides/back with a slight fade, while keeping the length on top, but trying to avoid the hipster cliche...

when my hair is 3 days dirty i CAN do that... but it looks fucking disgusting. i want there to be a product that doesn't look like product and doesn't feel like product and doesn't SMELL like product.

Layrite looks like Jell-O, feels like tenderoni, smells like vanirra.

For pomps, it hardens a bit. But if you comb/brush it after it's settled/dried, it'll soften up and be lose like. Boom

could try some talc powder. just apply leave for a minute then brush out. another option is dry shampoo, i think there's a brand called klorane which is good.

Basically what product allows for this without annoying hair in face. My hair has exactly the same texture but is probably longer (goes to my chin)

You might check out Aveda Control Paste and see if that will work for either of you. It doesn't really have a strong smell and its a pliable hold. Experiment with putting it in your hair at different dampness levels to get the look you want.

thinking about growing my hair out again. it's been very, very short for like 4-5 years and I'm bored with it.

Had a large afro in some of HS. My hair is like not as tight as Markmont, but no large curls. Looks like a regular afro except I found that it was too round for my liking (like on some 70s shit). I wanted it nappier I guess. I was washing/picking my hair out every day though.

for lolz:

25587376501913482546738.jpg

i agree, short hair suits you well, jermaine

i'm very tired about taking any care of my hair, dying or cutting, or anything. I either tie it up in the morning or just leave it loose. I don't brush it aside from when i wash it. I decided to let it grow, for once in my life. so in order to get the best results, i just wanna stop any damageable products.

so i think i'll most likely go back to my natural color, which is dark blonde

something very similar to that:

gisele-bundchen.jpg

this is a bit lighter, but looks so good

2d7irtz.jpg

i was thinking doing a shampoo, maybe like the above, which is just a bit lighter, and then let it grow, i think it would give a nice effect and wouldn't look silly as growing. because my goal would be to stop touching it asap. but the root is way darker than my blonde/ white hair,,, soooo

your opinion?

Oh and for reference, this is how curly my hair is. Think I need to buzz the sides and back again. I can't seem to motivate myself to grow it shoulder length again. Please do excuse the look, been rather ill.

Photo+45.jpg

you look like Yoni Wolf

so I cut the mane off...my head is fucking cold. so now I'm doing the typical Asian-American fauxhawk w/ side taper. pics when I'm no longer fucking freezing

so I looked through mad afro-care articles and videos and I'm going to grow this shit out bro. I seen a vid of some chick with hair similar to how I want it and she was just using a bit of olive oil for the most part.

Back when I had my hair long before I washed every day, probably picked it out too much/hard as well and never put anything in it (good or bad).

wish me luck hoes.

Posted · Hidden by savage science fiction, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by savage science fiction, January 22, 2012 - No reason given
Good luck.

This bieber helmet bullshit is infuriating. I literally wear a beanie regardless of how excruciatingly hot it is. Any tips on how to make it look a bit nicer and less helmet-like? ex. layering, shaping?

perm that shid