Hair Thread

qom

i don't know i feel like i invested so much time. fuck.

maybe before i do a whole re styling i might cut my bangs so i can do something like this?

mcastenmiller_profile.jpg

yeah i would just restyle it, too many dudes w/short hair & you won't be able to grow it out that long w/o looking weird when you're older either so i'd keep it long.

It's big and hairy. Keeps me warm

edit: short story, it got pretty long. Below my chin, but I didn't know what to do with it, so I tried to perm it. But the chemicals killed my hair, took all the color out of it (back before many colorings, back to bleach color) and it looked like

scott-pilgrim-kim-pine.jpg

so then I dyed it this grey/brown color and chopped all the bangs off and deep conditioned and so it looked like

300px-Knives-film-01.png

Awful, awful, awful

Fellow Superfuturians in Euroland and Australiand, I call for your assistance!

I need help tracking down some certain pomades.

After searching and searching, I believe that it can only be found in your lands. Searches within America yield no results.

If anyone from these two Continents can help me, I will be grateful, and buy you a beer or few if the time comes at a Self Edge party. Or we can figure something out.

Or those within the U.S. who are near the "ethnic" neighborhoods and have beauty supply shops that have various pomades.

If anyone can help me, please PM me.

I love you.