Hair Thread

qom

This is my Quasi-Pomp. I'm getting my hair cut in a week and was only planning on getting the sides and back shortened while mostly leaving the top, but I am open to other styles if anyone has suggestions. I will not use hair products though, I'm in college and barely have enough time for sleep, much less hair care.

if you barely have time to comb your hair or sleep, then you are doing college wrong.

leave your eyeball shirt at home. drink bad lite beer. go have sex with an 18 year old while you can. do some psychedelics.

Every man should know how to cut his own hair by himself when the need arises. Rock a #2 length clip with an electric razor, buzz it all off and see how your hair grows back, have a female friend do the details and trimming for areas that are difficult on your own (behind ears, neck, etc). The lack of maintenance is quite liberating.

I shaved my hair in August and am growing it out for a comb-over style, similar to the styles in Mad Men. I will get a stylist to cut the sides and back once my hair starts pulling 'hockey hair' maneuvers on its own, however. Top will be left long!

I find this cut is very versatile as you can slick it back for a conservative look at work (if you have a white collar job), and easily transitions to casual/messy looks for going out/leisure time will still looking respectable.

I've been cutting my own hair for 2 years now, 4 blended down on the sides and i use scissors on top.

If only I had a place around me that would do that DaBestSpoona, it sucks being on campus where all the hair salons suck.

^^

Nah

I like going to the salon, getting served hoji cha, browsing through mens club/popye/men's nonno, falling asleep, finished off with hair tonic, a scalp massage and a shoulder rub.

I've been cutting my own hair for 2 years now, 4 blended down on the sides and i use scissors on top.

If only I had a place around me that would do that DaBestSpoona, it sucks being on campus where all the hair salons suck.

how do you blend down smoothly, especially in the back? any tips/tricks 'cause that shit is hard for me

how do you blend down smoothly, especially in the back? any tips/tricks 'cause that shit is hard for me

I can't answer for him, but this is what I do (did tonight):

go from #6 on the sides of the top, feeling with my hand so that it is even all around. then I go to 5, 4, 3, 2, 1; making sure I overlap on each section so that they meld. It really isn't that hard after you've done it once.

Get your best-friend/girlfriend/mom to trim back sideburns, or buy a mirror and do it yourself. Being totally independent if very liberating (in an obvious sense).

First time I did it it took 3 hours. Second time, it took like 15 minutes.

so quick question, are servo and e0d hairstyle only manageable with thick hair? going in for a haircut tomorrow and i imagined it be similar to e0d's cut (looks like short on the side (2?)) and top left long. However, my hair is very coarse and thin. Asian hair concept (0)--has no volume.

what do do??:eek: