Hair Thread

qom

you can also try some hairwaxes. i use berrywell hairwax, with coconut scent, i only need the tiniest amount and my hair looks shiny and healthy. it comes in a really small container but it has so far lasted me almost 2 months, pretty amazing stuff.

i shampoo my hair every other day because my scalp gets incredibly itchy and i get strong dandruff if i don't

i tried using wax i borrowed my friends gatsby and it made my hair stiff as hell :(

the olive oil thing worked perfect :D

Which one are you using? Been trying to find the right one for me..

Guhl for men, i think it's only sold in germany and the netherlands

i tried using wax i borrowed my friends gatsby and it made my hair stiff as hell :(

the wax i'm using has absolutely no forming or stiffening properties, it's basically like a coating to make the hair look nicer

the wax i'm using has absolutely no forming or stiffening properties, it's basically like a coating to make the hair look nicer

whats it called? id like to try it

you can also try some hairwaxes. i use berrywell hairwax, with coconut scent, i only need the tiniest amount and my hair looks shiny and healthy. it comes in a really small container but it has so far lasted me almost 2 months, pretty amazing stuff.

tencharacters

tencharacters

IIIIIIIIIII have nothing interesting to post, but I wanted to bitch about having short hair.

I lopped off the semi-nat pomp I had (w/ hair greeeze) for senior pics. Normally I wouldn't willingly do this, but my madre took this shit real serious and was always on my ass for "look homeless". Knowing that my mom would never let it go if I got my senior pic "look like homeless", I made the sacrifice for the greater good.

That was last month, and now I have the awkward, short-ish, elongated Asian-fade.

:( How do I make myself feel better for the next few months while my shiet growze?? :( ?

Besides hair spray, is there any other way to achieve this? I want a more pliable style but like i mentioned before, bangs keep falling down:

seanopry.jpg

Hairspray won't achieve this look. It hardens your hair too much, and you won't get that soft/wispy look.

You can use either a very light molding wax or clay, or a not so greasy pomade. Very little amounts, because you don't want your hair to be in clumps.

Also, unless your hair had natural volume, you'd need to blowdry your hair a bit. As you can tell, the center has a bit of lift.

^realize in the scheme of things it doesn't really matter. I've had 100 different hilarious haircuts and months upon months of growing out between them. Never affected my social life in any way.

Homi: looks good mang. I say slick to the back more rather than the side.

Timber: looks good, bro.

Vanilla: stay strong, bro. Keep growing.

Lexerone: I say shorter on sides and back. As it stands you kind of look like an 80's investment banker.

me too ive gotten seem pretty heinous haircuts i let it grow out for about 2-3 months n shit ends up lookin pretty cool next time imma try shaving off random patches of my head n let it jus grow

The first guy you posted, his hair is a lot longer than it seems. I can't tell if your hair is in a top knot, or not. In the picture, his is. But at the back.

Take into consideration, sideburns also effect the look of your hair, from a profile view. It makes the hairstyle itself, have a different effect, than without the sideburns.

I'd say keep growing. You've already passed the "ugly stage."