Hair Thread

qom

Maybe longer sideburns?

sideburns look good as is. cut looks good too from what i can see

[imgx]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5480/hair.gif[/imgx]

white person ponytail (i can topknot it too but this is what i did with it today)

i dont know what to think about it i think it's kind of weird looking and maybe stupid but i think i like it

i really like this, esp how the pony is done kind of loosely. its a style where u need to see the person's face to know if it suits them, but it looks fantastic (again from what i can see)

e0d9n0b5, would you recommend that putty stuff? i usually use ac fiber but my hair is getting a bit longer and it isn't cutting it anymore.

Its not bad, i've only used it twice so far. and its the first hair product i've bought in ages, so i really don't have anything to compare it to. it works well though, texture is good and looks good in as well.

Ok so my hair is starting to get a little out of control. I think i have reached a cross roads of sorts, i really need to decide whether i want to grow it out or cut it back. Thoughts??

I think it'd look pretty awesome if you do the standard of trimming the sides/back pretty short and leaving all that nice hair up on top.

My attempt @ pomp the other day:

Suggestions for a super strong spray to keep the 'do in place? L'oreal just doesn't cut it.

Looks good. For times when I don't want my hair moving at all I use the strongest Elastine hairspray, only lasts 6 hours though before it melts down, shorter in humidity.

i've had a fade (sorta similar to the second picture but alot longer on the top) for about 4 months now and its actually a surprisingly high maintenance haircut. it looks dope for about a week and then it just grows out, realistically you need to be in the marines or some shit and get your hair trimmed once a week/fortnight for it to look good constantly.