Hair Thread

qom

DSC06063.jpg

This is my current hair (slightly frizzy from being in the rain) and the longest part is almost at the bottom of my ribs.

I really want to cut it shorter since summer weather is approaching, but I can't decide whether I should actually go through with it. I was thinking of doing an asymmetrical cut with one side being about chin length and the other a bit past my collar bone. I don't really have any pictures, but do you guys think I should cut it or leave it?

Keep the bangs and go for a bob. start it short enough (nape maybe) and get it way long in front (collar bone kindda)

i wouldn't have it asymmetrical though

DSC06063.jpg

This is my current hair (slightly frizzy from being in the rain) and the longest part is almost at the bottom of my ribs.

I really want to cut it shorter since summer weather is approaching, but I can't decide whether I should actually go through with it. I was thinking of doing an asymmetrical cut with one side being about chin length and the other a bit past my collar bone. I don't really have any pictures, but do you guys think I should cut it or leave it?

Vanilla Wafer: Personal preference but I hate when girls go that short. Grow it.

Late response but I am growing it. I realized it was getting a little absurd so I vowed not to go near my hair with scissors until it is chin-length, at least!

Keep the bangs and go for a bob. start it short enough (nape maybe) and get it way long in front (collar bone kindda)

i wouldn't have it asymmetrical though

I actually had a cut like that right before I started growing it out. I was just thinking an asym now since a few people have told me to get one and I think they can look really good if done right. I might just end up getting an aline cut though.

Any reason why you think I shouldn't go for the asym?

I actually had a cut like that right before I started growing it out. I was just thinking an asym now since a few people have told me to get one and I think they can look really good if done right. I might just end up getting an aline cut though.

Any reason why you think I shouldn't go for the asym?

hmm it's just i see lots of girls(often corny) (especially the hairdresser ones) with a cut like that, i just see it everywhere. it doesn't seem as cool as a few years ago

^ It's interesting, I say why not, so long as you don't mind being called Edward Cullen all the time

what! no!

I have had short hair since the second grade, and I'm itching for a change! That is my reasoning. I didn't realize it was so well liked, ha ha.

^ its not about what THEY like, but how you feel. I've had really short hair all my life and i understand your desire for a change. I think that something cool about longer hair is that it leaves your more options as how you're gonna do it. I feel short hair way more restrictive, and it involves so much work, always have to sorta do it, cant just tie it up and say fuck off

don't listen to this du short is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUP suze

yeah, what's up?

short hair looks cool on some girls, it has a style of its own, but i don't think that it's what she should base her choice on. i like her longer locks and bangs, it suits her pretty well, she seems comfortable

Oh no, I realize that, I'm not about to let sufu dictate my style! I'm definitely growing it out- I just get so bored with my hair and, like you said, there's more options when it's long. And if I get bored of that, at least I know I can just cut it all off again.

hmm it's just i see lots of girls(often corny) (especially the hairdresser ones) with a cut like that, i just see it everywhere. it doesn't seem as cool as a few years ago

Ah, fair enough. I was too much of a coward to try it a couple years ago. I guess I'll make up my mind when I finally get home and have access to a decent hairdresser.

^ It's interesting, I say why not, so long as you don't mind being called Edward Cullen all the time

I have had short hair since the second grade, and I'm itching for a change! That is my reasoning. I didn't realize it was so well liked, ha ha.

Aw shit, really? I wouldn't have thought about that connection. I guess the good thing is, if I don't like it, I can always just revert to boring jugend-style.

As for the short, it worked on you, so like you said, you always have it to fall back on if you get tired of growing it out. That said, can't blame you for wanting a change after all the years.