Hair Thread

qom

is there a hair product that replicates natural hair oil. or replicates what you hair becomes like if you havent washed it for days (or weeks for some people)

Olive oil, take a few drops and rub it through your hair.

is there a hair product that replicates natural hair oil. or replicates what you hair becomes like if you havent washed it for days (or weeks for some people)

Jojoba oil; it has no scent and apparently its almost exactly like the oil your body naturally produces.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=83680&catid=11938&aid=337953&aparam=desert_essence_organic_j&CAWELAID=61248806

^ i really like it as it is actually. even the lines look pretty clean (i mean the collective length of the hair).

perm?! haha

you know what i do... look up ash stymest if you don't know who that is already. he has hair similar to yours and it is styled so many different ways. i like wearing mine up sometimes like he does. will take a bit of mousse, blowdry, and texture putty though.

Been thinking about getting one of the endless variations of the popular military haircut that's going around. However, I'm pretty sure that shaving the back and sides is not all there is to it, right? Besides showing the lady a picture, any other instructions I should give her? My hair is also pretty thick and puffy, would getting it thinned at the front be a good idea?

i've been using bumble & bumble salt spray for a while now, real good but super expensive (in australia anyway) for how much you get. garnier make some stuff called wild surf spray or some shit which isn't quite as good but a fraction of the price.

i really like american crew fiber, however i don't know if its just me but it seems to wear off REALLY quickly. is it just me? looks great for the first 1-2 hours and then just seems to disappear. is there a gatsby alternative or something with no shine?

Osis rough it up clay + redken hair spray for extreme hold...rough it up only for normal hold.

Basically a matte, no-shine product. Maybe you're not rubbing it in the right way? You have to sorta srunch the clay/fiber/etc into your hair for the layered effect...sebastian craft clay works even better in this regard but its just too expensive for me.

Osis rough it up clay + redken hair spray for extreme hold...rough it up only for normal hold.

Basically a matte, no-shine product. Maybe you're not rubbing it in the right way? You have to sorta srunch the clay/fiber/etc into your hair for the layered effect...sebastian craft clay works even better in this regard but its just too expensive for me.