Hair Thread

qom

how to get that sort of texture (dude on the right)? products/whatever? using some clay stuff, don't think that's really right for it.

Ya, I never really bought into the less washing thing. But on day one after wash, use a bit of product, nothing but guess and check, and then just rinse for the next 4 or 5 days and then repeat.

My mom or my friend or my girlfriend or my dog cuts my hair once every two weeks, it's really simple with anyone who can follow directions. Number two razor along the sides/back, blending with a comb and scissors, I do the bangs myself. Every four months I'll get the top trimmed and bangs thinned professionally.

Sorry for the severe face, I usually smile heh

6sgyn6.jpg

my hair's gonna look like this, real fuckin talk

don't copy me!

That was the cool long hair style on the first wave of long hair about 5 years ago. That is what I had. Then went short, then long again, now I think I will be short/medium for the rest of my life. Long hair is tough to make it look like you are not jumping on the bandwagon, IMO.

Any recommended brands for a soft type pomade/wax for Asian hair?

I dislike the department store brands and looking to order online.

Looking for something mailable and soft so i can just run it in hair for good texturing + hold

Appreciate it

american crew fiber.

or the white gatsby "long" is ok.

i just shaved my head after like a year of growing, feels really weird.

Any recommended brands for a soft type pomade/wax for Asian hair?

I dislike the department store brands and looking to order online.

Looking for something mailable and soft so i can just run it in hair for good texturing + hold

Appreciate it

When I had longer hair, I really liked Bumble & Bumble Sumotech. I was gifted a nearly-full Sumowax, but that's just too much hold. Sumotech felt perfect, and it's a very matte finish.

hello sufu

the haircut i waited six months to get

n1467100746_3624.jpg

its short starting from the left side, then gradually gets longer towards the right.

I haven't experimented with any other styling/textures yet. This is what it looks like the day after I wash.

Edit: My left side...

I've seen that cut quite a lot on Asian girls here in DC. Very popular with the hipsters (no offense). With a hair like that, ur saying to the world ur committed to being cool, cause you can't be professional with it...lol

how does it feel? i'm about to go down the same path (well, cut short not shave), but i'm torn about doing it!

just hair, it'll grow back...but it's great with short hair, up keep is obviously very easy. You can always look the part in casual or professional settings.

I usually cut it off for the summer and grow it for the fall and by winter I've got a nice rug to keep me head warm...and by spring I can't wait for summer to cut it again!

excuse jizzy mirror.

2emhm54.jpg

1zwm8t0.jpg

sup markmont

basically just been letting shit grow, sloppy shaggy sidepart shit, don't do anything to it except throw my hands threw it when its wet/drying.

thinking about getting it trimmed down (especially sides and back) while keeping the side part look.

no artsy hitler stuff tho.

any ideas/inspiration appreciated.

need some steezy hair nawhmeen.

excuse jizzy mirror.

2emhm54.jpg

1zwm8t0.jpg

sup markmont

basically just been letting shit grow, sloppy shaggy sidepart shit, don't do anything to it except throw my hands threw it when its wet/drying.

thinking about getting it trimmed down (especially sides and back) while keeping the side part look.

no artsy hitler stuff tho.

any ideas/inspiration appreciated.

need some steezy hair nawhmeen.

definitely trim the sides and back like you said

masculinfemininepic.jpg

I gotta braid, everyone always says to keep it out, but I can't. It's annoying and real amateur looking. Anybody can rock a fro, I designed my braid style - It's more 'me' specific.

you should do it like Dhani Jones... short, and clean

dhani_jones-286x400.jpg