Hair Thread

qom

back to the "i wash my hair with shampoo once a while" topic. I have long hair (goes at the middle of my back when wet). I usually wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner once a week. Washed them saturday or sunday (can't remember) and it really annoys me. i can't place my hair like i want. I just hate when my hair of freshly washed. I really love it when its thick and you can style it however you want.

servo: I think you should give that haircut a try if you want to shave your hair off. I really like it.

and hiroki's hair is perfect.

im starting to get to that stage where i just keep wanting to chop all of my hair off

must stay strong

the recent rick show is growing on me too

picture2vf.png

tempted by this since i could basically do it right now

you should do your hair like this. And go out in public too.

im starting to get to that stage where i just keep wanting to chop all of my hair off

must stay strong

the recent rick show is growing on me too

picture2vf.png

tempted by this since i could basically do it right now

The chinese was sporting this hairstyle a few hundred years ago

270262584_3fzZE-L.jpg

lol same, but i have almost the same lengths as that picture. works cuz i can hide it under a hat. whenever i take it off they get all surprised and yell at me.

edit: hardly real army though i just shoot things on weekends sometimes and march around in silly outfits mostly

tumblr_ktiyz4su1r1qze3obo1_500.jpg

i kinda want hair like this, but mine is decidedly not curly. i feel like if i got a perm it could go hilariously wrong. is that a reasonable option, or whats an easier way to get that sort of texture (or whatever)?

weird, i'm actually taking that magazine, and specifically that shoot, in to a friend at a salon tomorrow to get a cut. my hair's utterly uncurly too though so there's another cut in the set that's probably a bit better suited, y'know.

i'm trying to get my hair to stand up without doing a whole pompadour thing, and i'm a little weary of not washing my hair (but will if i have to.) are there any ways to achieve this whole effect without using a product?

just want to check.

I'm currently rocking Cole Mohr's hair but is there a product to keep the bangs from being blown by wind and falling in my eyes? Hairspray? Sebastian craft clay?

after u use clay/cream/gel/whatever then use a finishing spray with your hair in the position u want it to stay in