Hair Thread

qom

Aghhh, my hair is disgusting.

I hate having soft ass filipino/chinese straight ass hair. I have like literally no texture/waviness. This is obscene.

here is where i am at, looking to go to the salon this weekend, tips/suggests/etcs? God i am filthy.

photo43w.jpg

Kind of where i want to be in the future, once my bang grows out. I do not know if this is even possible due to my shitty hair. (thanks to whoever in here posted this).

photo75.jpg

my girl at the japanese salon was telling me last time i was in about her white dude client who spends every morning going over his hair with a flat iron.

this all while i've been considering getting a partial bodywave. grass is always greener.

I've been doing that for years. My hair will probably be gone by the time I'm 30.

The general price ranges are;

Japanese - 400-500

Brazilian - 300-400

Also, be aware, sometimes people who have thicker naturally oily hair, get very oily after the Keratin treatment.

that's too much for a straigh perm. at most I've seen them go for 200. I've been debating on going the straight perm route as my hair is wavy, and when it was shorter I got my hair curl permed. now it's frizzy and been working on slowly cutting the old perm out.

yea I'm tempted to get it done, tired of my hair flaring at the tips don't want to cut it yet because I still can't tie it back. my hair grew fast to a certain point then basically stopped. place here does japanese straight perm for $100 might be a bit more since it's been a while since I've been there.