Hair Thread

qom

Ledger, my hair looks exactly the same as yours. I'm actually kind of irritated because it lays so flat and normal, it just kicks forward.

This is what I'd eventually like, closer to the guy with the flag shirt on. (click for larger). Pics in case anyone else wants reference.

th_Hair.jpgth_DSC_0325.jpg

That first pic you posted is awesome, think i'm gonn bring that to my barbers...I think i've got the basic formula down (posted this a few pages ago) I just need to get the sides and back cut. Do you know what the back looks like on the first cut, just buzzed down like the sides? my hair currently picture1955mt8.jpg

That first pic you posted is awesome, think i'm gonn bring that to my barbers...I think i've got the basic formula down (posted this a few pages ago) I just need to get the sides and back cut. Do you know what the back looks like on the first cut, just buzzed down like the sides? my hair currently picture1955mt8.jpg

you look like marcel from top chef

i'd been wondering

maybe this could turn into some kinda poll or something for sufuettes

do girls generally like a guy with really short hair?

or do they just dig that wavy surfer look.

or... what ballpark do they cling to?

some girls told me they dont like it when guys' hair begins to get as long as theirs

just taper it down ..follow the line of your skull.. id post a pic of how i did mine like that but im running late

i'd like to see! i'm not in a rush anyways, show me when you can! :)

i'd been wondering

maybe this could turn into some kinda poll or something for sufuettes

do girls generally like a guy with really short hair?

or do they just dig that wavy surfer look.

or... what ballpark do they cling to?

some girls told me they dont like it when guys' hair begins to get as long as theirs

you're gonna get your hair cut for girls?

i think it's not about long, short, wavy or anything, just find something that suits you and you feel comfortable in, like your style.

i'd like to see! i'm not in a rush anyways, show me when you can! :)

you're gonna get your hair cut for girls?

i think it's not about long, short, wavy or anything, just find something that suits you and you feel comfortable in, like your style.

lol its just a discussion,

i'm not seeking advice on my next decision.

i've just cut my hair recently actually,

this is just to settle a previous dispute i've had with myself.

in 8th grade i had short hair, then i never cut it until less than 3 months ago. so i spent about 5 years keeping it long?

i've already decided its easier to adapt style short