Hair Thread

qom

Photo15-2.jpg

what should i do guys? i'm tired of what i have currently and my local stylist sucks, am gonna go back to my old one in ny. help me find something that you think would look good, paging francis xavier here, mass too.

Well, the best way to start out is for you to post some pics of ideas you like. A pic of the side of your head and your hairline helps a lot, too. Don't be shy if you have a recede. Mine get's worse by the minute! (Not that you do)

hmm, good stuff maybe, I'll trying growing out my hair a bit further and go for the mad genius look. I guess I like crazy guys haircuts, I always thought the character of Billy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest had cool hair.

billy-bibbit1.gif

dourif.jpg

normal_32.jpg

That fellow right there also happens to be a fine actor.

^your hair is exactly the same as mine- first thing i noticed. all you have to do is just have the sides cut down. this is the shortest i've ever had them cut. i don't think i'd be able to take pics that would be any better than those posted.

I know this is somewhat of a derail:

but can you guys give me some details on shampoo/conditioners you use?

I surf too often for my own good, so my hair's pretty dry and all over the place. Am looking at new girl, so want to get the hair under control.

HELP PLEASE WILL TRADE +REP FOR GOOD SHAMPUUUU

I think i got the same hair quality as you.

I prefer to keep it buzzed or cropped. It tends to look really poofy and...unhygienic when long.

hehe. when I'm too busy, I let it grow out and since it's just so coarse, I just towel my hair upwards and it stays that way.

Kind of like azn supersaiyan hair, but it takes me .3 seconds to towel hair and get the fuck out of the bathroom as opposed to 3 hours to blow dry and style it

also GIVE ME SHAMPUUU BITCHES

hehe. when I'm too busy, I let it grow out and since it's just so coarse, I just towel my hair upwards and it stays that way.

Kind of like azn supersaiyan hair, but it takes me .3 seconds to towel hair and get the fuck out of the bathroom as opposed to 3 hours to blow dry and style it

also GIVE ME SHAMPUUU BITCHES

i have a lot of hair but it is very fine so it's misconceived as thick. my stylist recommended me to go with this product called nioxin, has a nice ass peppermint smell too. may be good but only if you have a short haircut. just sharing what shampoo i use.

^seriously wtf

that music is SHIT

AP is the fucking Hustler of godawful bands

the "Innovators" issue

wtf is that shit.

AP does do runs on bands that suck but Gaslight Anthem is really fucking good, listen to '59 sound. Watch their Letterman video, thats one of the best videos I've seen of a current band, I've also never seen Letterman that stoked.

AP does do runs on bands that suck but Gaslight Anthem is really fucking good, listen to '59 sound. Watch their Letterman video, thats one of the best videos I've seen of a current band, I've also never seen Letterman that stoked.

nope. I mean shit, I've set up their gear when they came and played in my town... they're music is the same trite, generic shit that AP has always hyped. And David Letterman being hyped on something doesn't mean ANYTHING, especially since it's David Letterman.

nope. I mean shit, I've set up their gear when they came and played in my town... they're music is the same trite, generic shit that AP has always hyped. And David Letterman being hyped on something doesn't mean ANYTHING, especially since it's David Letterman.

Can we not discuss music in this thread? The point is, somebody should gaslight their heads on fire cos their hair fucking sucks.

I know this is somewhat of a derail:

but can you guys give me some details on shampoo/conditioners you use?

I surf too often for my own good, so my hair's pretty dry and all over the place. Am looking at new girl, so want to get the hair under control.

HELP PLEASE WILL TRADE +REP FOR GOOD SHAMPUUUU

It's all about the conditioner. I really like and would recommend those from John Frieda. Use it every other day.